• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2014/15 Memberships

iEatHands

I've moved back to sydney.. I might just follow the new Central Sydney Mariners FC team.. Might look a bit more familiar to that old mariners team! :p

Wombat

I'll lend you a dollar a week.

Isn't a season ticket like $20 on the pension ?

Toughen up soldier.

MagpieMariner

I wish it was $20, last season I paid $200. When you live on a pension of just under $400/week, and pay rent of $300/week doesn't leave much. I get by, but I might be struggling to justify the cost.

Kareem

I hear you

I'm waiting to decide what I can or can't afford

Might have to consider 6 match membership for $100???

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
the way the clubs going..the fkn team will be sold off by the time the season starts

bilo

And now Flores is with Newcastle, the Jets brand will be all over the Central Coast with little kids given he has strong relationships with about 6-7 grass roots clubs. I was talking to 2 guys last week who think Marcos has done such great job they will swap there memberships from us to the Jets.

dibo

And now Flores is with Newcastle, the Jets brand will be all over the Central Coast with little kids given he has strong relationships with about 6-7 grass roots clubs. I was talking to 2 guys last week who think Marcos has done such great job they will swap there memberships from us to the Jets.
Don't care who the player is - anyone who turns from us to the scum is a rat pure and simple. A dirty, turncoat rat.

bilo

Don't care who the player is - anyone who turns from us to the scum is a rat pure and simple. A dirty, turncoat rat.

Well not in my books. He did a lot for my local club on the central coast and will be invited back even if he is wearing jets colours. And after talking to the guy from CCF they will invite him back to present trophies to the kids this year because the mariners can never send anyone.

He is a true Gentlemen and ambassador of the game. I may not like the team he plays for but that doesn't change the guy. After all he didn't leave us we cut him. What do you want him to do knock back an offer because we don't like them.

bilo

I'm not sure he misunderstood that, I think instead he's misunderstanding what it is to be a fan.

I am not misunderstanding what it is to be a fan to you, but to others its different. 3 guys I know have now decided to buy season tickets at Newcastle instead of the Mariners. There reasoning is that they want to watch quality football. They are fans as well. And you know in these times their money is pretty helpful as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred