• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2014/15 Memberships

VicMariner

Season 9 was a record for memberships across the League with 96,641 and David Gallop is aiming to hit 120,000 for season 10.
Along with record membership numbers we also saw the second highest average match attendance of 13,041 and a record total attendance of 1,760,508. The HAL is looking healthy.

Roar are already selling memberships and are apparently on track for record sales. Phoenix too, are selling memberships.

When do Mariners memberships go on sale?
Will they run a "Target 5000" style campaign again?
Will we maintain this years numbers or go even higher?

Bring on season 10!

Kareem

We probably won't maintain our numbers.
The target should be 5000.

It's to be expected from a year of transition.

I should be there next season (provided I am in NSW)

But no membership for my wife...

Atomic

Playing a couple of home games down south is really going to hurt membership numbers. It shows a lack of commitment to the Coast and will affect the thinking of the fence sitters and rusted-on supporters alike. The sooner they give us detailed information of what they have in mind for next season the better. If they include the cost of the Manly and NSO games in the membership package, then I'm out. As it is, I struggle to go to 70% of the games.

true believer

Playing a couple of home games down south is really going to hurt membership numbers. It shows a lack of commitment to the Coast and will affect the thinking of the fence sitters and rusted-on supporters alike. The sooner they give us detailed information of what they have in mind for next season the better. If they include the cost of the Manly and NSO games in the membership package, then I'm out. As it is, I struggle to go to 70% of the games.
give me my tickets . i'll be doing whatever I can for the club.

Big Al

Not so sure - Could actually make it more appealing for people to jump from 3/6 game to full member. 10 Games @ $20 = $200 for gold (provided you only paying for CC stadium games. Really should be pretty similar in price to LYR - They taking 1 extra game away by the looks of things to Brookie. We didn't pay for NSO game in our membership this year.

The bigger problem is the schedule - We just had the draw card year (NUJ, SFC & WSW x 2) - The A League bosses should really look at splitting that up because if it continues every 2nd year you only get 1 game each for the 3 biggest games. should be 2 + 1 (E.g. SFC & NUJ x 2 & WSW x 1 then reverse the year after)

dibo

Will the ladies' membership packages have feather dusters in Mariners' colours too? Or perhaps some Mariners' scrubbing brushes and rubber gloves?

adz

Staff member
40100849.jpg

Big Al

Caught short again. You would have thought after the failure to capitalize on the GF last year they'd have had the house in order this year & we only missed out on the GF by a trip to Japan.
But they'd have been a month behind to cash in again.
Poor again

eenfish

Wish they'd bloody offer a Melbourne membership, that gave me a certain amount of home games and all the Melbourne games, plus the membership package.

dibo

The AFL does really well with those things. I'd *love* there to be a NSW membership, that got you tickets to all NSW based Mariners games.

There should be different state based ex-pat memberships that got you an away ticket to the games in that city plus however many home games (for when you're home seeing family, etc.). It'd improve away support no end, and it'd ensure that there was a proper connection with our fans across the country.

The NRL used to (and still might) have discounted tickets to go see any NRL game if you were a club member - so if I ever decided to be a Red V member (because I'm lucky/cursed enough to be a St George supporter) then if I wanted to go see a Souffs game (to boo and throw coins presumably) then I'd get in for $10 or something token like that.

eenfish

Aye the discount ticket price for Mariners members would be mint. I went to two Melbourne games this season, didn't get any discount. Damn, damn shame.

eenfish

Also most full AFL memberships will give you all "home" and "away" matches in Melbourne, be it at MCG or Etihad.

kevrenor

I'm moving 450km away, into wildest Jets hinterland (among surprisingly a few CCM fans). I will renew my season gold seat ticket, so I have my regular Bay 7 spot and knowledgeable fans around me - although I may only get to 4 or 5 home games .. perhaps one away in Newy or Brisvegas. Yeah, I can afford it but it is also because I wish to support my club of 10 years. Am living in Sydney now, but do not see any benefit on games down here.

pjennings

I'm moving 450km away, into wildest Jets hinterland (among surprisingly a few CCM fans). I will renew my season gold seat ticket, so I have my regular Bay 7 spot and knowledgeable fans around me - although I may only get to 4 or 5 home games .. perhaps one away in Newy or Brisvegas. Yeah, I can afford it but it is also because I wish to support my club of 10 years. Am living in Sydney now, but do not see any benefit on games down here.

Great effort :thumbup:- you put me to shame - 5 minute drive for me!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred