• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2013/2014 memberships

scottmac

Suspended
Well I'm in.
Think I have got us at least 3 new members for next year as well.
Gonna buy both kids a 6 game membership (about their average effort) and the pet membership is so stupid I'm gonna get the bluey one of those as well.

I'm def's going the pet membership too. Can we see the collar anywhere?

rbakersmith

The club posted the following in response to a FB question about the Mariners Mates program:

We are looking to reboot our Mariners Mates program with a new sponsor. Ausgrid cannot sponsor the program anymore, unfortunately, due to new government regulations. We are actively pursuing a new sponsor to keep this A-League leading program going.

They also indicated that Student memberships are for full-time secondary students aged 16-18.

promdi442

the pet membership is so stupid I'm gonna get the bluey one of those as well.

Are we the only club offering this pet membership deal? Its so out there but if its worth a few extra bucks to the club then well and good.
And will Round 1 be a Pets Members Day when all the Pets will have the chance of a lap of honour with owners to be introduced to the crowd and pet poop on the ground as well?

climbo

Pets Membership, great idea. South Sydney did it this year also, and being a lifetime member there, the Mariners Blue deal is good value with scarf, even better with a Trucker Cap. Junior Rabbitoh members get a school backpack and a flag too, great idea for the Mariners to consider, they did it years ago if I recall correctly, my kids had them, they fitted under the stadium seats nicely !! Hopefully Bay 16 can rev up some more members to fill it every game, continuing on from a great end to the season!!

Pokes

Thanks for that, pet membership sounds good :). What is the difference between concession now and student - anyone know please.

Hi,
A student is for full time school students between the age of 16-18. Concession is for anyone who holds a valid concession card (Full time student, pensioner etc).
Hope this helps :)

Pokes.

Pokes

I'm def's going the pet membership too. Can we see the collar anywhere?
Hi Scott. The design of the collar is currently being finalised, we hope to have the final image for you all soon! Hang tight :) I've seen samples though, and it's looking great!

Pokes

So If you get a pet membership,can you bring your pet to the game?
Sadly no :)

You'll need to leave your furry (or scaley) friend at home to watch on Fox Sports unless your pet is an assistance animal, then they are permitted entry to the stadium :)

Pokes

Pets Membership, great idea. South Sydney did it this year also, and being a lifetime member there, the Mariners Blue deal is good value with scarf, even better with a Trucker Cap. Junior Rabbitoh members get a school backpack and a flag too, great idea for the Mariners to consider, they did it years ago if I recall correctly, my kids had them, they fitted under the stadium seats nicely !! Hopefully Bay 16 can rev up some more members to fill it every game, continuing on from a great end to the season!!

We'd love to see the membership in Bay 16 grow, and are looking forward to an active, loud and passionate crew in in the Bay this year.

bikinigirl

Blue - includes Mariners Member scarf
Adult $195, Concession $170, Student $90, Junior $40, 2 adults + 1 junior $410, 2 adults + 2 juniors $430, 2 adults + 3 juniors $450

Yellow Army Bay 16 - includes YA truckers cap + YA Member scarf
Adult $195, Concession $170, Student $90 (members consent to receiving emails from YA group leaders)

. is anybody else anticipating a take-up of YA-B16 memberships that is not reflected by actual numbers in the bay?

Big Al

. is anybody else anticipating a take-up of YA-B16 memberships that is not reflected by actual numbers in the bay?

Everyone loves a loop hole or bargin - But would you wear said YA truckers cap & scarf & sit in the GA seats no where near the YELLOW ARMY? Would be open to a few jibes even from our own supporters. Maybe the guy wh bagged them earlier today could get this type of membership

scottmac

Suspended
I didn't know where to put this & its not really worthy of another thread so its going here.

Can't wait to see Kappa's kit for next year. I've just about done me nana trying to hold my guts in, in this f**king rashie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred