• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2013/2014 memberships

bikinigirl

In terms of logistics they already ship it if I order separately of the website so just need to combine ordering

. but this has only really come about in the last couple of months. the limited staff they have barely cope with the current trickle of orders ... they struggle even more processing memberships. combine the two and i can see a 130kg bloke getting a size 6 kids shirt 3 weeks after the start of the season

. they need more resources before they can consider this sort of thing i reckon

As for smallest club and merchandise issues I don't buy that at all, especially as we a free to choose the supplier now unlike the reebok deal. Find a suitable supplier for an organisation of your size.

. that is what the club told me ... they all have minimum quantities and we don't have the market for the minimum and the club doesn't have the cash to have stock huge stock reserves

. apparently the hummel deal was the best option for the small club ... and that turned to shit

Obviously there are limitations to what can be done but with us I don't even think it is a case of having to think outside the box to improve but more a case of actually having a normal business marketing and merchandising plan, hopefully we will see some improvements and good ideas under the new regime.

. i think the main issue is money and resources. what we have seen so far is less resources (no ceo) ... and trying to capitalise on free media (sort of)

. i don't believe the marketing guy has changed

MagpieMariner

I think it's more a traditional football thing. Follow a team, get a scarf.

I guess it doesn't translate all that well for us playing over Summer :D

Could even have an option for scarf, hat or voucher I guess.

I have a Mariners scarf, I take it every match. If it's cold I wear it, if it's not cold I wave it over my head when we do something. I wave it when the guys first come out for their warm-up and run down towards the east stand. I wave it when they come round the boundary after the match. They probably don't see it and the guys behind me probably get pissed off, but it makes me feel good. :)

Forum Phoenix

Members scarf + 1
People like to feel exclusive
People want what other people have when its clearly visible
Surprised this and other member branding hasn't happened by now.

iEatHands

+1 for scarf, I take mine to every game and wave it around like a loony when we run onto the field, run off the field, cause berisha to have a brain aneurysm, when Arnie gives his words of wisdom to the ref and of course when we score goals!! A members scarf is a good idea! And a real scarf not like the funny one they were selling this year!

rbakersmith

Looks like they paid (some) attention:

Blue - includes Mariners Member scarf
Adult $195, Concession $170, Student $90, Junior $40, 2 adults + 1 junior $410, 2 adults + 2 juniors $430, 2 adults + 3 juniors $450

Gold - includes Gold Member cap + scarf
Adult $260, Concession $210, Student $110, Junior $45, 2 adults + 1 junior $543, 2 adults + 2 juniors $565, 2 adults + 3 juniors $588

Platinum - includes Platinum Member cap + scarf, Platinum Member pen + key ring set
Adult $350, Concession $250

Yellow Army Bay 16 - includes YA truckers cap + YA Member scarf
Adult $195, Concession $170, Student $90 (members consent to receiving emails from YA group leaders)

These memberships include the member card, sticker, lanyard, fixture card, fixture fridge magnet and two 'bring a friend' passes, 10% merch discount, member newsletter, match day draw, priority access to finals tickets + invite to post match functions & the Christmas party.

3 Games
Adult $60, Concession $50, Student $20

6 Games
Adult $110, Concession $100, Junior $30, 2 adults + 1 junior $235, 2 adults + 2 juniors $250, 2 adults + 3 juniors $265

These come with the member card, sticker & fixture card, merch discount, newsletter, priority access + invite

Non-ticketed $30
Member card, sticker, fixture card and newsletter (no longer appears to include priority access)

Pet Membership $30
Pet membership certificate, collar, tag and bowl

$5 delivery applies to all tiers.

adz

Staff member
Thanks mate, this info is hidden away quite well!

I wonder what the difference between the Yellow Army Members Scarf and the Mariners Members Scarf is?

ccf

Thanks for that, pet membership sounds good :). What is the difference between concession now and student - anyone know please.

adz

Staff member
I wonder what this means?

As a Yellow Army Member you agree to receiving information from the Yellow Army group leaders

iEatHands

I wonder what this means?

As a Yellow Army Member you agree to receiving information from the Yellow Army group leaders
I'd assume it is to help organise the march ins and other YA fun, sounds like a good idea to keep everyone in Bay16 in the loop.

priorpeter

I'd assume it is to help organise the march ins and other YA fun, sounds like a good idea to keep everyone in Bay16 in the loop.

Pretty much this.

Although I absolutely hate that they used the term 'group leaders' in spite of being asked otherwise. Sounds so wank.

Jesus

Jesus
looks good
i think student is school student?
Unless concession is pensioners, student is secondary/tertiary?
Either way good to have it back.

rbakersmith

I had a non-ticketed membership this year because I thought I wouldn't get to many home games living in Sydney - but it turns out that I went to most of them anyway.

Just plonked down for a Platinum membership, and I can't wait to see the boys in action again soon.

COME ON YOU YELLOW!

dibo

Made the same mistake in 05/6. Never again (including the year we spent 3mths in Europe). Will be a member again for the 8th year this year.

Wombat

Pretty much this.

Although I absolutely hate that they used the term 'group leaders' in spite of being asked otherwise. Sounds so wank.

Don't sell yourself down mate. There is always gonna be leaders of a group.
You blokes are excellent and the club and the fans really appreciate what you do.

Wombat

Well I'm in.
Think I have got us at least 3 new members for next year as well.
Gonna buy both kids a 6 game membership (about their average effort) and the pet membership is so stupid I'm gonna get the bluey one of those as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred