• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 local comp fixtures and results

marinermick

Think this may be provisional but have some gradings. Don't ask me for other grades as I do not have that information:

AA4
AVO
BER
KDS
KIN
MTN
OUR
TOU
WMG
WOY
WYG

AA5
BUD
EGO
GOS
KDS
OUR
SEU
TER -1
TER -2
WGA
WMG

Wombat

No Poko its the same team.  Lost their best player to A's (The Ginger Pom) but apart from that the same.

The second D team is a totally new side put together by one of the strikers from B's looking for a bludge season.

darrensprod

marinermick said:
does anyone know when draws come out?

Mick

The draws will be available on CCF website on Thursday April 1.  10 Days before the comp starts.

They have been completed and are currently being checked

regards
Darren Sprod

starfish

Thats 3 days sooner than the 7 days we got last year, but still 5 days later than promised. Having 2 full time staff to run comps hasnt been much of an improvement so far maybe thing will get better thru the season.

Hope they wait till after 12 oclock to put them up that day

darrensprod

starfish said:
Thats 3 days sooner than the 7 days we got last year, but still 5 days later than promised. Having 2 full time staff to run comps hasnt been much of an improvement so far maybe thing will get better thru the season.

Hope they wait till after 12 oclock to put them up that day

Not sure where you were told any other date.  They were always promised 10 days before the season starts.  That will be the draw not just for week 1 but for the entire season.

J

jiggles

Yeah. I don't lie, that's what it did say but has now disappeared.

darrensprod

starfish said:
poko said:
From the CCF Website:

The final set of draws will be available via the website as of Saturday, 27 March.

I have checked internally and that was on the website for a day and was our error.  That was the date the draws needed to be completed in time for checking by clubs prior to public release.  It should not have been posted on the wesbite.  This has happened and clubs were sent drafts today of the Sunday and Non-comp draws. 

Apologies for the confusion.

J

jiggles

Not to sound like a bitch, but it was there for more than a day. I checked it a few days ago, as well as my original dated post...and it still said the 27th. Am just saying.

Gazer

Ted

From CCF today

BER MAA7
BUD MAA7
EGO MAA7
ENT MAA7
GOS MAA7
KDS MAA7
OUR MAA7
SEU MAA7
TER MAA7
WMG MAA7
WOY MAA7
WYG MAA7
Total MAA7 12

Seems you have a few Monday games and a Wednesday night game.
Will not guarantee as CCF seem to be changing things daily. If your team is not here check with your fixtures officer as latest Sunday draw draft went out today.
John

Gopher of Pern

Gazer said:
Ted

From CCF today

BER MAA7
BUD MAA7
EGO MAA7
ENT MAA7
GOS MAA7
KDS MAA7
OUR MAA7
SEU MAA7
TER MAA7
WMG MAA7
WOY MAA7
WYG MAA7
Total MAA7 12

Seems you have a few Monday games and a Wednesday night game.
Will not guarantee as CCF seem to be changing things daily. If your team is not here check with your fixtures officer as latest Sunday draw draft went out today.
John

What? not all our games are being played on Sunday? Why the 12 teams? Will the comp be split ala WAA5 last year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred