• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 local comp fixtures and results

Ted

Gopher of Pern said:
Gazer said:
Ted

From CCF today

BER MAA7
BUD MAA7
EGO MAA7
ENT MAA7
GOS MAA7
KDS MAA7
OUR MAA7
SEU MAA7
TER MAA7
WMG MAA7
WOY MAA7
WYG MAA7
Total MAA7 12

Seems you have a few Monday games and a Wednesday night game.
Will not guarantee as CCF seem to be changing things daily. If your team is not here check with your fixtures officer as latest Sunday draw draft went out today.
John

What? not all our games are being played on Sunday? Why the 12 teams? Will the comp be split ala WAA5 last year?

Thanks Gazer, 2 too many teams in this div IMO.

Kareem

i rang them up
I read somewhere about March 27, like a month ago- but when I spoke to the CCF, I was informed the draws would be available April 1st...

Gazer

MAA Grades as advised by CCF

Men's AA Teams Men's AA Teams
BER MAA1 BUD MAA5
BUD MAA1 EGO MAA5
EGO MAA1 GOS MAA5
GOS MAA1 KDS MAA5
KAN MAA1 OUR MAA5
KAR MAA1 SEU MAA5
KIN MAA1 TER MAA5-1
SEU MAA1 TER MAA5-2
UMI MAA1 WGA MAA5
WMG MAA1 WMG MAA5
Total MAA1 10 Total MAA5 10
BUD MAA2 AVO MAA6
ENT MAA2 KAN MAA6
GWA MAA2 KIN MAA6
KDS MAA2 SEU MAA6
KDS MAA2 TER MAA6
KIN MAA2 TOU MAA6-1
TER MAA2 TOU MAA6-2
UMI MAA2 TUG MAA6
Total MAA2 8 WGA MAA6
AVO MAA3 WMG MAA6
BER MAA3 Total MAA6 10
BUD MAA3 BER MAA7
EGO MAA3 BUD MAA7
GOS MAA3 EGO MAA7
KAN MAA3 ENT MAA7
MTN MAA3 GOS MAA7
TUG MAA3 KDS MAA7
WGA MAA3 OUR MAA7
WMG MAA3 SEU MAA7
Total MAA3 10 TER MAA7
AVO MAA4 WMG MAA7
BER MAA4 WOY MAA7
KDS MAA4 WYG MAA7
KIN MAA4 Total MAA7 12
MTN MAA4 BER MAA8
OUR MAA4 BUD MAA8
TOU MAA4 DOY MAA8
WMG MAA4 EGO MAA8
WOY MAA4 ENT MAA8
WYG MAA4 GOS MAA8
Total MAA4 10 GWA MAA8
KAN MAA8
WGA MAA8
WOY MAA8
Total MAA8 10
BER MAA9
EGO MAA9
KAN MAA9-1
KAN MAA9-2
KAR MAA9
OUR MAA9
TOU MAA9
UMI MAA9
Total MAA9 8

Ted

if what im seeing is correct, I find it odd they squeeze us out of AA6 and don't promote the Entrance who won the AA7 GF last year?

WELL INFORMED

Ted said:
if what im seeing is correct, I find it odd they squeeze us out of AA6 and don't promote the Entrance who won the AA7 GF last year?

Doesn't go on G/F result it is mainly to do where you finished last year on the points table and also how many returning players is also taken into account. ENT finished 3rd in MAA7, in the old days it was 2 up 2 down but doesn't always happen with MAA  due to many factors,(new teams/teams with many new players,teams not returning at all)which throws the 2 up 2 down system all out of whack. Another factor is that seniors are notoriously slow at registering at most clubs and therfore the makeup of teams is virtually unknown.

CCF grading committee had access to the rego database this year which gave the details of what players made up a team and, where those players played last year.

Didn't you run 2nd last in MAA6? if so you would normally go down a level.

FFC Mariner

WELL INFORMED said:
Ted said:

Doesn't go on G/F result it is mainly to do where you finished last year on the points table and also how many returning players is also taken into account. ENT finished 3rd in MAA7, in the old days it was 2 up 2 down but doesn't always happen with MAA  due to many factors,(new teams/teams with many new players,teams not returning at all)which throws the 2 up 2 down system all out of whack. Another factor is that seniors are notoriously slow at registering at most clubs and therfore the makeup of teams is virtually unknown.

CCF grading committee had access to the rego database this year which gave the details of what players made up a team and, where those players played last year.

Didn't you run 2nd last in MAA6? if so you would normally go down a level.

and you signed me Ted,theres relegation form straight off lol

Gazer

Poko

Latest our club has on senior ladies.

Women's All Age Teams
AVO WAA1
DOY WAA1
EGO WAA1
ENT WAA1
KAR WAA1
KDS WAA1
KIN WAA1
OUR WAA1
TOU WAA1
TUG WAA1
Total WAA1 10
AVO WAA2
BUD WAA2
EGO WAA2
GOS WAA2
KAN WAA2
WOY WAA2
Total WAA2 6
BER WAA3
DOY WAA3
KAR WAA3
MTN WAA3
OUR WAA3
SEU WAA3
TER WAA3
TOU WAA3-1
TOU WAA3-2
UMI WAA3
Total WAA3 10
AVO WAA4-1
AVO WAA4-2
BER WAA4
EGO WAA4
ENT WAA4
OUR WAA4
SEU WAA4
TER WAA4
UMI WAA4
WOY WAA4
Total WAA4 10
BER WAA5
BUD WAA5
KAN WAA5-1
KAN WAA5-2
KAR WAA5
KIN WAA5
TUG WAA5
UMI WAA5
WMG WAA5
Total WAA5 9
BER WAA6-1
BER WAA6-2
DOY WAA6
GOS WAA6
KAN WAA6
MTN WAA6
WMG WAA6
WYG WAA6
Total WAA6 8

Total WAA's 53

WPL Teams
BER WPL FIRST
DOY WPL FIRST
GOS WPL FIRST
TUG WPL FIRST
UMI WPL FIRST
WMG WPL FIRST
Total WPL FIRST 6

Total WPL's 6

Gazer

Mick

I was not referring to the final draws but to the draft draws for checking by clubs.

The following is quote from email sent out by Mr Sprod, Chairman of CCF, on 25th March,
"On Sunday  28th you will March you will be sent a draft copy of the Saturday Games to be played at your ground this year.  This will be sent individually to each club for review.  If you have any comments or recommended changes can you please respond before Wednesday morning."

Any delay by CCF in issuing these draft Saturday Competition draws will make it hard to get checks made, considering normal work commitments of most fixtures officers, and then info back to CCF by Wednesday for them to go through problems and then issue draws on Thursday.

marinermick

Gazer said:
Mick

I was not referring to the final draws but to the draft draws for checking by clubs.

The following is quote from email sent out by Mr Sprod, Chairman of CCF, on 25th March,
"On Sunday  28th you will March you will be sent a draft copy of the Saturday Games to be played at your ground this year.  This will be sent individually to each club for review.  If you have any comments or recommended changes can you please respond before Wednesday morning."

Any delay by CCF in issuing these draft Saturday Competition draws will make it hard to get checks made, considering normal work commitments of most fixtures officers, and then info back to CCF by Wednesday for them to go through problems and then issue draws on Thursday.

I see.

I imagine the clubs are keeping this info close to their chests because they are drafts.

Gazer

Mick

Have been assisting fixtures officer. He does not have the draft so your argument does not answer the question.

John

J

jiggles

I didn't really think it was an argument, more of a "I guess so..."

Gazer

Poko

Possibly "argument" was wrong wording by me to use, as my initial request was not comprehensive enough. Should have said 'explanation'.
Does not change the situation. Draft junior draw still has not been received as promised by CCF Chairman.
A couple of us were ready to help our fixtiures officer today but will be hard to do over next couple of days due to work commitments.

Sorry if I sound upset but this is not the first stuff up by the new regime at CCF. I have various family members playing for other clubs over the coast. A couple of them gave up working today due to their commitments to their teams which were scheduled to play today. The CCF said at Delegates Meeting 20th Januaryt that Premier League and some other Sunday comps were to start today . They only found out late February that draw had been put back two weeks.Too late to change shifts and for them not to miss a badly needed days pay at penalty rates. Rego fees are high enough without giving up much needed income.

John.

marinermick

Gazer said:
Mick

Have been assisting fixtures officer. He does not have the draft so your argument does not answer the question.

John

If that is the case I would be talking to your club and the CCF rather than this forum.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred