• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 local comp fixtures and results

J

jiggles

*headdesk* farrr to many 9am games up north for my liking...seriously...

Chimmi

poko said:

Nah, leaves the rest of the day open to lazing around and drinking! On the bright side our comp ends before I go overseas so I don't miss the regular season :D.

Love how it's set out on the CCF website - good job to them!

Alicia

marinermick said:
poko said:

a couple of 9am starts for you guys at kariong early august

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesm... but on the upside, 12pm kariong kick off after birthday drinks night, unfortunately for you.... 9am, ourimbah. :(

mariners4ever

FFC Mariner said:
darrensprod said:
All on the forum.  Tonight CCF have released the official 2010 draws.  The can be accessed by visiting http://www.ccfootball.com.au/website/ShowResults.asp

I would also suggest any of those interested access the 2010 Comp guidlines page which clearly outlines our policy regading washouts and replays. 

Regards
Darren Sprod

Good efforts on the new site - well done all concerned

+1
top work CCF. first time in a long time i have seen it actually with the full draw that is so easily accessible by everyone. quite like our draw, mostly 9am, one 2:45pm and home games mostly on the main field at budgie. cant wait till 11/4 when we kick off against berkley vale at 9am at home.

BAD BULLZ

CONGRATULATIONS IMO  :thumbup: :thumbup:

The AA1 & AA3 draws fit in perfectly so i can back up every week (except 1 which will be a mission....AA3 12.30 @ MANGROVE MTN THEN 2.15 @ KINCUMBER)

Am amazed how convieniantly kan aa1s an 3s are playing at pretty much the same venue every week usually at 12 30 and 2.15 respectivly except away games where the opponents arent in both comps. But even then they still fit in awesomly!!

1 AA1S GAME N 2 AA3S @ OLD KANWAL FK YEAH :eek:verhead:

bilo

Looks like CCF did deliver as promised. 

So the GAZER has gone quiet.  Maybe the internet is down up the mountain. 

starfish

bilo said:

At what cost? Why has the Director of Competitions resigned and not replaced. Who is going to administer the competition - the Competitions Manager and his Assistant - or will they be the next to go?

starfish

starfish said:
bilo said:

At what cost? Why has the Director of Competitions resigned and not replaced. Who is going to administer the competition - the Competitions Manager and his Assistant - or will they be the next to go?

Didn't take long - Competitions, Registrations and Qualifications merged into one under 1 Director. Good that things were done so quickly - seems a big workload for one Director - I hope that CCF has the staff to do the job for him.

WELL INFORMED

starfish said:
bilo said:

starfish said:
bilo said:

next to go was Director of Coaching!!!  Gone !!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred