• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2009 Mariners ACL team and match discussions

Omni

Saw Pohang train tonight, was interesting, I don't know if they really looked any better. Pohang will be wearing their away strip tomorrow and are pretty upset about it.

dibo

Omni said:
Saw Pohang train tonight, was interesting, I don't know if they really looked any better. Pohang will be wearing their away strip tomorrow and are pretty upset about it.

that's spectacularly stupid. their away kit is blue and black FFS. red and black would be a much better contrast. stupid AFC.

makes a change from whinging about the stupid FFA!

~Floss~

+1 :redcard:

If they're gonna do that they should have compulsory light-coloured away strips and dark home, or vice versa. Wear the one that's least similar to the home team FFS.

I thought Newcastle wore their home strip last night?

Blair

Now show me were the gold/ shit colour is Wtf its grey and looks lik a trainin shit once again football in newcastle is tryin to be like the nighs in there colouring. Shit shirt

loyalist

kwassie can wear whatever shirt he wants
wub.gif

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
f'n Van Egmond ordered this rain didn't he??...the rotten little chicken dancing dipshit

brett

serious14 said:
Might revise my crowd prediction to 2500. ;D

I'm increasingly getting the feeling that this will be one of those special things where hardly anyone shows up but those that do are rewarded - like 4-0 against Perth in V1.

I am also starting to think our trip to China could be very beneficial - Lawrie said it has opened the players' eyes as to what to expect. A couple of losses could be a good thing if a couple of lessons have been learned.

Everything is stacked against us though - I wouldn't be that shattered by a draw just to at least get off the mark and get a feel for the competition.

serious14

brett said:
serious14 said:
Might revise my crowd prediction to 2500. ;D

I'm increasingly getting the feeling that this will be one of those special things where hardly anyone shows up but those that do are rewarded - like 4-0 against Perth in V1.

Hence the smiley face.  I'm thinking more and more than this will be another occasion we talk about 10 years later because of the rain and the way we subsequently decided to play (the 4-0 against Perth, the last minute 2-2 against QLD, the 0-0 swamp against QLD in V2).  Sucks to be anyone who misses it.

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhh, I might get some rain on me - I'm gonna stay home and have a shower instead".  MUPPETS!!!!

serious14

I distinctly remember losing a phone because of the 4-0 game....... it rained that much it seeped through my jeans and into my pocket.  :eek:

FFC Mariner

Can we stop now please, I need to finish another couple of hours exploiting peoples pain caused by the GFC.

We need strong financial institutions, it makes sense for all of us (shareholders)

all this talk of the game makes me want to pack up and rush back to the coast early

dibo

serious14 said:
I distinctly remember losing a phone because of the 4-0 game....... it rained that much it seeped through my jeans and into my pocket.  :eek:

I wore a poncho! ;D

Magic night though - what a way to break the home duck!

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
Can we stop now please, I need to finish another couple of hours exploiting peoples pain caused by the GFC.

We need strong financial institutions, it makes sense for all of us (shareholders)

all this talk of the game makes me want to pack up and rush back to the coast early

Nice to know my money is in safe hands.  ;)

dibo

serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:

Nice to know my money is in safe hands.  ;)

GP - are you worried that bourgeois speculators will be unable to gamble away the interest of the proletariat effectively because of the distractions of football? perhaps sport is not merely the opium of the masses?

dibo

FFC Mariner said:
LOL - no, we are riding the wave of panic selling to buy up assets at rock bottom prices

With big posters of Warren Buffett on every surface?

Jocwa08

HELP!!

could some body please give me a hand. Im catching a train from wyong, and because of trackwork i dont know what time the train will come and i could be late for the game. The train on the normal timetable says it departs wyong at 6.32 should i get this one? would the delays from the buses get me there after lead up/kick off ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred