• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2008/09 Draw and Memberships - When will they be out???

Omni

That's something I'll have to think about, will they accept my Australian College of Theology student card given the NSW Government don't - then again I don't really need to get a membership.

Alicia

I think the opening game will again be Syd Vs CCM....more than likely in Syd.  They could have made it winner V2 vs runner up V2 last year, but they didn't so I don't really see them changing it now.

I would like to see the opening round us vs syd at home. They did after all take away our home ground at finals.. it would be a nice payback.

FFC Mariner

Omni said:
That's something I'll have to think about, will they accept my Australian College of Theology student card given the NSW Government don't - then again I don't really need to get a membership.

Bought 3 student memberships for the kids last year (my CC and they havent quite got around to paying me back yet..............)

Anyways

Do it online and there is no real check

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
Bought 3 student memberships for the kids last year (my CC and they havent quite got around to paying me back yet..............)

*shakes fist*  Ground them!!!!  Take away their iPods and skateboards and other youth devices and make them do house chores!!!

You know it's the only way.  :p

marinermick

serious14 said:
Greenpoleffc said:

*shakes fist*  Ground them!!!!   Take away their iPods and skateboards and other youth devices and make them do house chores!!!

god help your kids if you ever become a dad

dibo

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Greenpoleffc said:

*shakes fist*  Ground them!!!!  Take away their iPods and skateboards and other youth devices and make them do house chores!!!

god help your kids if you ever become a dad

i'd be calling DOCS as soon as i heard 'Shoelady and I have some news...' :piralaugh:

Omni

Greenpoleffc said:
Omni said:

Anyways

Having no credit card is a bit of a barrier

P

Pete

Omni said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Omni said:

Anyways

Having no credit card is a bit of a barrier

Are you allowed to have buttons on your clothes Omni?

Mind you, having no credit card has been a fantasy of mine since I was 18. Unlike other fantasies that I had when I was 18, I haven't achieved that one yet. ;) ::)

Omni

Greenpoleffc said:
Then get a debit card...........

ANZ do one as do St George and the Greater.

Can't be bothered changing banks to be honest, I know what'll happen when I get one I'll spend all my money ordering stuff online! Better than a credit card mind you. I don't really NEED a membership, but I do like to get one just to give something back to the club.

Aden

Heard it Just being talked around at work today. I been trying to get into sports journolism and have been working with NBN for a while but the last 3 weeks I have been down in sydney working with the Daily Telegraph. I know I know everyone hates the telegraph but its a job i love doing and not many people get to make careers out of their passions so yeh thats where i heard it. Just talk but so we should try and find another source to back it up. Anyone heard anything??

would be interesting  should it be true as this is the third time in 3 years  we have played them in the opening round . i personally wanted a home game to kick things off

dibo

Aden said:
Heard it Just being talked around at work today. I been trying to get into sports journolism and have been working with NBN for a while but the last 3 weeks I have been down in sydney working with the Daily Telegraph. I know I know everyone hates the telegraph but its a job i love doing and not many people get to make careers out of their passions so yeh thats where i heard it. Just talk but so we should try and find another source to back it up. Anyone heard anything??

would be interesting  should it be true as this is the third time in 3 years  we have played them in the opening round . i personally wanted a home game to kick things off

a lot of the time, the sources are places like this. don't take idle talk too seriously unless you've got a name attached to it.

Gav...

Well this is what was said in an email sent out mariners which i recieved today

"The Mariners Membership team is currently putting together the 2008/09 Membership packages and existing Members can expect many exciting new improvements and initiatives.

Renewals are likely to be distributed by late May, new Members will be invited to join in early June."

Saffron

Aden said:
Word is  RD 1  Vs Sydney Away

I've seen what is apparently the final draft copy of the V4 draw. It has us away to the scum rd 1 and home to the bling rd 2. First week is Friday 14 August to Sunday 16 August, and there are several FIFA date breaks. The only Sunday home game we have is rd 21 against Adelaide.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred