• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

13 Feb v Homeless FC (Perth)

marinermick

I understand your feelings AM but the reality of it all from what I can understand is that the vaccine only stops you from getting really sick (in most case).
It doesn`t actually stop you from getting Covid and doesn`t stop you from spreading it either.
I used to be like you mate and thought along the same lines but now to me it`s like If someone doesn`t want to be vaxxed their level of sickness is on them... :popcorn:

It doesn’t stop you from getting really sick, it doesn’t stop you getting it and it doesn’t stop you transmitting it; but it reduces the chances of all three significantly.

The reality is, that worldwide, the number of hospitalisations and deaths are disproportionately weighted towards the one dose and unvaccinated.

Last edited:

style_cafe

The danger of sliding in and he does do it a lot but generally well timed, he was off time in that game twice.
I thought the first freekick against Farrell was extremely harsh.
He played the ball,won the ball and his momentum brought down D`vila.
If you compare that against the tackle from behind on Olly at the very start of the game
then there no difference and the one on Olly wasn`t penalised at all.
Basically the referee set the early tone of the game... :popcorn:

turbo

Asking a lot of Smith to play 90 from nothing and there isn’t much defensive cover on the bench. Hopefully we can put this one well out of reach before that’s an issue.

turbo

He'll go alright but surprised to see him starting this one when Smith is a big risk not to last the full 90. Would have made more sense to have him on the bench to cover Smith
Yeah I think that would have made the most sense, even if you put hatch on at half time and at say 70 mins he drops back from wing to LB. Looks like it’ll be windust I guess if we need cover. Or move to a back 3 maybe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred