• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

13 Feb v Homeless FC (Perth)

Corsair

Your friends are obviously stupid and not welcome anywhere near me. :naughty:
And people wonder why this virus is so easily spread.
Bit harsh there mate. I have a friend who is so completely frightened by the prospect of side effects, i really feel sorry for him. Paralyzed by fear. He's not stupid either, well educated and in a good job, just terrified of making a mistake. It's not always a simple matter.

Edit: although for the record, while i respect his decision and empathise I've not seen him in person for a year.... so i understand you might not want unvax at the stadium... but thems the rules for now... they are allowed.

Last edited:

Ancient Mariner

Bit harsh there mate. I have a friend who is so completely frightened by the prospect of side effects, i really feel sorry for him. Paralyzed by fear. He's not stupid either, well educated and in a good job, just terrified of making a mistake. It's not always a simple matter.

Edit: although for the record, while i respect his decision and empathise I've not seen him in person for a year.... so i understand you might not want unvax at the stadium... but thems the rules for now... they are allowed.
Your friend should be more frightened of the clearly serious and possibly deadly effects of the disease rather than the ridiculously small chances of a side effect that are mostly inconsequential. He IS stupid.
Does he get a tetanus shot if he gets a cut in the garden?

Corsair

Your friend should be more frightened of the clearly serious and possibly deadly effects of the disease rather than the ridiculously small chances of a side effect that are mostly inconsequential. He IS stupid.
Very harsh calling someone stupid who i would consider has a mental health issue. I do understand your opinion though.

Corsair

Just watched the wsw vs Perth highlights glory looked hopeless. I'm expecting well crush them, fingers crossed.

Tim

I’ve always thought it a bit “stupid” to refer to a person one has never met as “stupid”. He has his reasons and because they are at odds with your world view does not, by definition, make him “stupid”.

Kilsin

The danger of sliding in and he does do it a lot but generally well timed, he was off time in that game twice.
Totally agree mate, in real-time it would have looked worse to the ref but sadly, no review and it lead to a goal and his 5th Yellow.

To be fair, being a CB myself, I love watching him make them when they are clean.

Avoca

Your friends are obviously stupid and not welcome anywhere near me. :naughty:
And people wonder why this virus is so easily spread.
Ancient Mariner, these are school children we’re referring to. Their parent’s haven’t given them permission to obtain the vaccine yet. I’d say there’s a lot of concerned adults in the same situation.

Feel free to respond on the COVID chat page, & enjoy the football tonight.

Ozhammer

I’ve always thought it a bit “stupid” to refer to a person one has never met as “stupid”. He has his reasons and because they are at odds with your world view does not, by definition, make him “stupid”.
Well said, there’s been a bit too much pigeonholing and othering people on here of late, so let’s all just keep the discussion on football threads about football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred