• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

1. FC Nrnberg

happy

Season 2010/2011 is coming closer as the new draw is published:

August 21, 3.30pm: Borussia Mnchengladbach - 1. FC Nrnberg
August 28, 3.30pm: 1. FC Nrnberg - SC Freiburg

September 11, 3.30pm: Hamburger SV - 1. FC Nrnberg
September 17-19, Bayer Leverkusen - 1. FC Nrnberg 
September 20-22, 1. FC Nrnberg - VfB Stuttgart
September 24-26, Eintracht Frankfurt - 1. FC Nrnberg

October 1-3, 1. FC Nrnberg - FC Schalke 04
October 15-17, FC St. Pauli - 1. FC Nrnberg
October 22-24, 1. FC Nrnberg - VfL Wolfsburg
October 29-31, Werder Bremen - 1. FC Nrnberg

November 5-7, 1. FC Nrnberg - 1. FC Kln
November 12-14, Bayern Mnchen - 1. FC Nrnberg
November 19-21, 1. FC Nrnberg - 1. FC Kaiserslautern
November 26-28, 1. FSV Mainz 05 - 1. FC Nrnberg

December 3-5, 1. FC Nrnberg - Borussia Dortmund
December 10-12, 1899 Hoffenheim - 1. FC Nrnberg
December 17-19, 1. FC Nrnberg - Hannover 96

January 14-16, 1. FC Nrnberg - Borussia Mnchengladbach
January 21-23, SC Freiburg - 1. FC Nrnberg
January 28-30, 1. FC Nrnberg - Hamburger SV

February 4-6, 1. FC Nrnberg - Bayer Leverkusen
February 11-13, VfB Stuttgart - 1. FC Nrnberg
February 18-20, 1. FC Nrnberg - Eintracht Frankfurt
February 25-27, FC Schalke 04 - 1. FC Nrnberg

March 4-6, 1. FC Nrnberg - FC St. Pauli
March 11-13, VfL Wolfsburg - 1. FC Nrnberg
March 18-20, 1. FC Nrnberg - Werder Bremen

April 1-3, 1. FC Kln - 1. FC Nrnberg
April 8-10, 1. FC Nrnberg - Bayern Mnchen
April 15-17, 1. FC Kaiserslautern - 1. FC Nrnberg
April 22-24, 1. FC Nrnberg - 1. FSV Mainz 05
April 28-30, Borussia Dortmund - 1. FC Nrnberg

May 7, 3.30pm, 1. FC Nrnberg - 1899 Hoffenheim
May 14, 3.30pm, Hannover 96 - 1. FC Nrnberg

dibo

nice couple of games to start - get 6 pts there and der club will feel like they're a fair way down the road to safety.

happy

We are playing the first match in any competiton in the new season.
Today's the first round of the Cup. We are playing Eintracht Trier away at 4pm CET.

happy

Good news after the 1st match day

Angelos Charisteas is now officially gone to Arles Avigon, France :D That saves us a lot of money that might be spent on a new striker whom we need after todays match.

We played 1:1 away to Mönchengladbach which actually is a pretty good result as we haven't gained a point on the 1st match day since 2006.

dibo

Tough start to the season is coming good - successive wins at home to Wolfsburg then away 3-2 at Werder Bremen leaves der Club in 9th, on the same points as Bayern and only a point off Europe, 3 from the CL spots.

marinersman

Happy, I hope you can come back and give us updates. I for one miss your posts on what is going on over there. Would love to hear from you again.

happy

Happy, I hope you can come back and give us updates. I for one miss your posts on what is going on over there. Would love to hear from you again.

Was a bit busy in the last time.

Due to the fact that I am now living 200km away from the stadium I haven't seen a single match this season live at the stadium.
I just watch them on tv.

We won 3:1 against Cologne at home yesterday. From what I could see on tv it was a good match in the first half and got worse in the 2nd due to a lot of rain.

We are now 6th after 11 matches, 2 points ahead of Bayern Munich :D

We are playing Bayern away next Sunday evening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred