• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

#standupforthemariners

Roy Law

Lawrie McKinna loves the Central Coast and the Central Coast Mariners. He is well known to the football community in NSW, and to the members of the press. He has the ability and the passion to make a difference. He is our People's Champion; we are lucky to have him.

MagpieMariner

Of course Lawrie would be passionate about the Mariners. He started the club & bust a gut to get it off the ground. He'd hate to see it go down.

mariner72

likewise the people who have actually put money into the club to keep it running since day one. Lets not all be so naïve please.

Atomic

Copied this from the YA site on Facebook…

"Tomorrow sees the culmination of a couple of weeks of a fan driven campaign to get people to ‪#‎standupforthemariners‬.

To celebrate the campaign and celebrate 10 years we will be starting that very chant on the 10th minute mark and going until we've got the whole stadium involved.
When we have everyone on their feet, then we bounce.
Put your arms around the people either side of you and away we go.

The time for everyone to get involved is now."

I don't know about the bouncing, but getting the whole stadium on their feet will be awesome.

adz

Staff member
Copied this from the YA site on Facebook…
I don't know about the bouncing, but getting the whole stadium on their feet will be awesome.

Thinking the same thing. Maybe YA can do the bouncy thing, whole stadium standing.

Bladesman

Think the problem with the Mariners promotion and engagement may have been identified if you look at how the Media Manager is carrying on with Laurie on Twitter.

Atomic

Yep, saw that. I think there are a few red faces in the promo's dept at present. Benny O'Neill needs to pull his finger out. Lawrie has given him the template, now it's up to BO to continue the good work.

Capt. Awesome

Yep, saw that. I think there are a few red faces in the promo's dept at present. Benny O'Neill needs to pull his finger out. Lawrie has given him the template, now it's up to BO to continue the good work.
Thats not Benny's Debt. He is the Media manager. He does do the twitter feed but there are other people in charge of fan engagement.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Well done guys. Seems like 10min mark was just clapping instead of the initial plans? Still great to get the stadium behind it - gave me goosebumps!

The commentators repeatedly mentioned the campaign (by name too), which was absolutely fantastic.

I think you can rate this as a success. Loved seeing signs all around the coast, even banners on the M1 overpasses!!

What's the club done to engage the fans on this campaign, to carry the momentum forwards?

MrCelery

Not sure who organised to use the F3 (M1) electronic road warning signs, but what a brilliant way to promote the game!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred