• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R4 - Scum vs Mariners (F3 Derby)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL...since we got pissed on and threatened last we went to the toxic waste dump, the HAL can be well and truly f**ked if they think their getting ticket money outta us..we will watch it at Casa Del Recky and sing the boys home...and rest assured, we will be watching a bogan execution...I can feel a goal-a-thon looming

JESTSrandbMULLT224logo_zps03a30ffa.png

eenfish

My Scumdome story is a bunch of Scottish blokes trying to start a fight with me by talking about my hair. Fair go, my haircut is pretty bad, but I come now, I just wanna watch a ball get kick around not get in a bit of biffo.

I think I'm with Recky, gonna stay home and watch the game. Maybe go round the corner and watch it at the local.

priorpeter

My Scumdome story is a bunch of Scottish blokes trying to start a fight with me by talking about my hair. Fair go, my haircut is pretty bad, but I come now, I just wanna watch a ball get kick around not get in a bit of biffo.

I think I'm with Recky, gonna stay home and watch the game. Maybe go round the corner and watch it at the local.

As thurbs said, stick with the away fans, you'll be sweet. Let's face it, it's the only time we have to go up there this season, so we may as well take the opportunity to rub it in their faces that we're better than them.

sydmariner

As thurbs said, stick with the away fans, you'll be sweet. Let's face it, it's the only time we have to go up there this season, so we may as well take the opportunity to rub it in their faces that we're better than them.
Surely they should all know that by now

LFCMariners

The F3D isn't what it used to be- I don't feel half the anticipation going into this match-up that I did from 2007-11. Not that it's our fault the Jets are such a shit football team. Even the Squadrunts are a shadow of their former selves, and since 21/4 and our ACL finals qualification, they have nothing against us. Unless they want to pretend it's still 2008.

Hopefully this is the 3 point hit and run mission it deserves to be!

LFCMariners

Negatives:

-That 4-2-3-1 wasn't a smart move from Arnie IMO. It would have been better to start with 3 up front, go for the kill and try to get a 3 goal lead before easing off and reverting to a more defensive formation.

- The attitude and execution of the team between the 20th and 60th minute was completely unacceptable. This attitude was perfectly reflected by Pasfield's mindless error that allowed the Jest to get out to a 2-0 lead. Granted it's early in the season and I expect the side will become more fluent as the important end of the season arrives, but I'm still concerned at how miserly the team is when it comes to goal attempts. The matches against WSW, Adelaide and that 40 minute period tonight are evidence of this.

Positives:

- Yet again, the team rallied together in time and roared home after Flores's penalty, showing the attitude and eagerness for the ball that is necessary for any Champion side. I love that time and again, this team can go 2 (even 3) goals down but not be written off.

- In spite of how stale and pedestrian the boys looked in that 40 minute period, the Jest only got ahead through two flukey goals. Even with Heskey back, this looks like being a very long season for them.

- I no longer shit myself and expect the worst when we get awarded a penalty. Even if we have to take it twice.

- That second goal. Brilliant!

- GVE is now almost guaranteed to see out the rest of the season in charge of the Jest. Enough said!

FFC Mariner

Standard derby performance with added defensive disasters.

We didn't lift until Mile and Matty came on. In the end, we could have nicked it.

The scum are simply woeful, a park side and we gave them 2 goals.

Positives though. The away support was brilliant, best we have had up there for a while. Great to see people who choose to sit now joining in and knowing the chants.

Looks like the scum left the corp boxes above us empty, didn't see any one looking over and being dicks.

eenfish

I didn't watch the match, was roped into going to a family members 50th, but from what I heard from ABC Grandstand (who kept on referring to our away support as the Marinators) the refereeing was shocking and we were flat as all hell from about 25 minutes on. Shame.

Still, we lost to the scum in week 3 last year and we won the toilet seat, and they'll be lucky not to win the spoon. So I'll take a tie. I guess. :/

LFCMariners

I didn't watch the match, was roped into going to a family members 50th, but from what I heard from ABC Grandstand (who kept on referring to our away support as the Marinators) the refereeing was shocking and we were flat as all hell from about 25 minutes on. Shame.

Still, we lost to the scum in week 3 last year and we won the toilet seat, and they'll be lucky not to win the spoon. So I'll take a tie. I guess. :/

+ They probably have GVE for the remainder of the season now!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred