• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R1: Mariners v Perth

nebakke

According to Tony at the pre-match function, Rose won't be playing - but Monty will. Apparently it didn't look like he'd be good to go until the training session on Thursday...

Hmmm, usually I get more gong ho, the closer i get to the game but this stuff isn't exactly inspiring it ;-)
I suppose though, that we have a bit if coverage there so hopefully it'll be fine...

Gratis

bar the obvious I'm pretty happy with what I've seen, refreshing turnaround from last season

there was a clear hand ball in the lead up play to Perth's goal but so be it, poor defending let it in.

we'll get better as the season progresses so happy with the start. expect some rookie errors from time to time - our team is mainly rookies remember.

greenlig

Better going forward in that 45 than in the last 12 months. Austin's crosses are awesome, almost wish we had a bit more height in the box. I reckon Heff2 will love those. O'Donovan looking sharp, running around like a goose, I like it. I think Caceres looks good, he keeps the ball really, really well, and his distribution was good. Fitzy looks good, energizer bunny and all that. Back line is scaring me shitless every time they come at us, but hey, need to get my heart rate up.

I'm positive. It's fun to watch. How novel!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Better going forward in that 45 than in the last 12 months. Austin's crosses are awesome, almost wish we had a bit more height in the box. I reckon Heff2 will love those. O'Donovan looking sharp, running around like a goose, I like it. I think Caceres looks good, he keeps the ball really, really well, and his distribution was good. Fitzy looks good, energizer bunny and all that. Back line is scaring me shitless every time they come at us, but hey, need to get my heart rate up.

I'm positive. It's fun to watch. How novel!

I can't remember the last time I saw so few unnecessary passes backwards :p

Hopefully this is a taste of our new brand of football, and hopefully it translates into ticket sales.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The difference between a team in the top 2 and everybody else?

The team in the top 2 doesn't blow chances like that. It was a lucky opportunity, but need to make those count. Oh well.

And he's redeemed himself!!! Glad he didn't let that miss get inside his head

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred