• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New jersey! HAL11

CCMFCUK

If anyone has the new kit either home or away (both are smart and better than the turtle neck from last few seasons) could you please give me some pics? I have only seen the ones on here and the dodgy cgi ones. Tempted to order and get one over to uk as my local side who I work for play in the same colours could show it off at homes games :)

dibo

I will, because the club's keeping the money rather than big sports chains, but it's pretty dumb all the same.

Luke

I will, because the club's keeping the money rather than big sports chains, but it's pretty dumb all the same.

Just checked online at the club and it's $100 lol.Swear it was $125 at the launch the other night.
Anyway....

Still have to buy a size up.I'm a medium and had to get a large.

dibo

They used to do it at the ground, but it's a little surprising that the club store doesn't have the option there.

Wombat

I got one at Pluim tonight and they look great. I went XL when I'm normally a lge..so go one size up.
BTW ......they sold a few tonight!

Last edited:

rbakersmith

Yep got one last night as well.

The Kappas are always one size up - I'm usually an XL but had to get a 2XL, same as the 5000 jersey and last year's pink jersey.

SFL

I tried it last week & they said we'd have to wait a few weeks but they might do the pink kits this weekend

Its quite incredible how slow moving they are with the memberships and the merch (such a bare range this season), not winning fans at all when that is their role.

... Did they mention if you could buy the jersey immediately and return a few weeks later to have the name printed on (when they have the service ready)?

Luke

There is a reason they aren't doing the names etc at the moment and let's just say it's not good.Hopefully sorted soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred