• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New jersey! HAL11

tsd

I've always been a fan of Adidas, would love a new strip similar to the Colombians
340763_heroa.jpg

priorpeter

Yep, kappa again this year. Shame. Not sure what happened with umbro (and also heard another manufacturer with whom I would have been very pleased with) but meh. Club just gave us this on twitter: @ccmariners: We think the new kits will be liked. They take into account fan feedback re necklines, plus have some unique design elements. @priorpeter

Release date tba

dibo

Yep, kappa again this year. Shame. Not sure what happened with umbro (and also heard another manufacturer with whom I would have been very pleased with) but meh. Club just gave us this on twitter: @ccmariners: We think the new kits will be liked. They take into account fan feedback re necklines, plus have some unique design elements. @priorpeter

Release date tba
I'm just going to have to make sure my yearly off-season spread doesn't repeat, obviously. Either that or spend all summer holding my breath. I'll be the bloke with a blue face keeling over in Bay 16.

Big Al

I liked our kit as far as colours etc it was just the rashy fit that sucked arse.

Hopefully a similar kit in an actual football jersey would be better.

Maybe Kappa listened to the concerns & can come up with a better kit.

Kappa worked well with the club on the members shirt.

When saw the merchandise section was selling Umbro training gear thought Yes rumours coming true but Kappa advert was always there on those pages so a big sign we were & have stayed with them.

Here's hoping it's a good & comfy kit because the champions T-Shirt no longer applies unless they bring out a disaster year t-Shirt with we were crap & still came 3rd how crap are u.

eenfish

Let us hope for a plain yellow kit as a main, and dark blue with yellow bits on the collars for the away. Keep it simple stupid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred