• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners squad HAL 10 ~ 2014/15

Mini In Bay 6

It's weird though as in most business agreements I've seen there is usually a clause about title/lease/employment etc passing on to successor companies. Or my company which has had more names than Sasho had pies just put it in there to save the inevitable hassle.

Edit: Actually would the new company be deemed as a successor?

Last edited:

nebakke

I DO!!! :)... And people said that'd NEVER be useful! ;)

So, the little pink slip thingie says:

"The blue-white let go of talent
Before the start of the season,
Malick Mané was brought to IFK Göteborg from Norwegian Sogndal,
with great expectations on his shoulders.
However, the forward's time in blue-white, at least so-far, has not developed as expected.

The 25-year-old is now hired out - to Australia (!) -
to get his career moving again.

-Malick wanted to go on loan himself, says Sporting Manager, Mats Gren, to GP.
Central Coast will be handling the Senegalese for the next year, with an option to buy
written into the agreement"

Some pretty scathing comments about him, but then, also a couple of pretty positive ones - on twitter. A couple of them see him as the worst player in AllSvenskan, although I THINK there might be a bit of hyperbole in there ;)
A couple of them are incredulous that he's gone with some of the player they're keeping and one of them referencing how, apparently, when he was signed, he was expected to be in the top 10 players in AllSvenskan.
So really, sounds like just about any of our players going ;)

Wombat

On his touch it either looks a little heavy but defence so shit he still gets there or he picks the spot to put the ball in & get there first.

Tighter defences might cause him issues getting past.

Finally our very own african we were promised 12 months ago.

Malick on the left - Duke in the middle - Fitzy on the right
Strings pulled by Trifiro or Kim

Can interchange Malick, Kim, Fitzy, Sim & Slater on the left side.

Like to see the next attacker be either a right winger, full blown striker or a string puller

Agreed.....touch is not perfect....but has pace and intent and knows where the back of the net is.

Similar to Bernie.

When he gets here I might go and watch him train to see what he is like.

dibo

-No sign of Matty Simon
That's odd.
-When they were doing the one touch drills they looked pretty sharp.Reddy getting involved in that was quite funny though,he should stick to keeping.Didn't put the gloves on at all.He was about half a lap behind when they were doing fitness aha!
I'd be very happy to see Reddy sharpen up with his feet - that's the biggest difference between him and Matty Ryan.

Jaundice

"Malick Mané was brought to IFK Göteborg from Norwegian Sogndal,
with great expectations on his shoulders.
However, the forward's time in blue-white, at least so-far, has not developed as expected."

IFK Göteborg's version of Marcel Seip?

Or perhaps Mossies found a discount, value for money gem that just needs a sea change to get back into form.

Hoping its the latter :)

style_cafe

I am happy with Tim Knight, the more so because I am unhappy with Clarkie going; I like the fact that he was promoted from within, a bit like producing players for the first team through the NYL. If he wasn't up to it Moss would have shifted him as he did with Patrick.
Do you know something we don`t know?

Roy Law

Do you know something we don`t know?
Just reading between the lines http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/centralcoastmariners/news-display/News--Welcome-Stu-Jacobs/91171

"We are going through an overhaul of our youth structure at the moment and I was looking for someone not with just experience in developing national youth league players, but with experience in developing international youth players,” Moss said.
Moss said that the decision to create a more strategic, holistic youth position is part of the Club’s plans to refresh its youth system.
if we’re serious about that we need to make sure that the youth structure is in great working order.”
I went looking for someone who was different to what I had worked with in the past in Australia, and with Stu there is no history "

style_cafe

Just reading between the lines http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/centralcoastmariners/news-display/News--Welcome-Stu-Jacobs/91171

"We are going through an overhaul of our youth structure at the moment and I was looking for someone not with just experience in developing national youth league players, but with experience in developing international youth players,” Moss said.
Moss said that the decision to create a more strategic, holistic youth position is part of the Club’s plans to refresh its youth system.
if we’re serious about that we need to make sure that the youth structure is in great working order.”
I went looking for someone who was different to what I had worked with in the past in Australia, and with Stu there is no history "

Very perceptive,wonder what the problem was (other than not winning)

rbakersmith

Yellow Fever saying D-day for weeJudas is 5 August, they assume this is the date the arbitrator will announce a decision.

The Nux's FFA Cup game against Adelaide is on the 5th, so presumably it would have to be resolved by that date - the FFA wouldn't want to have this dragging on into their competitions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred