• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Rowdy

Melb.Victory's Thomas Deng will be moving to the Netherlands having just signed with PSV Eindhoven at just 19yo.

Will be on loan from Melbourne Victory on a one-year contract, with an option to buy.
deng.jpg

I'd read that Victory were more than happy to sell him & let him go for a minimum of $500k. Will wait'n' see how that pans out now.

Joining the PSV U21 squad to start.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Leaves a MASSIVE hole in Musc#nt's defense now.

Having Delpierre retire at the end of last season, then releasing Gallifuoco (that I mentioned 2 posts ago)
- Kev might be regretting that now
..... more reason for CCM to sign him ;)

This only leaves Kevin with Nick Ansell as their sole CB.

Rowdy

Former Scummer Josh Brillante is set to sign with SydFC by the end of the week.

brillante_1.jpg

Has been in Italy for the past 2 years, after signing with Fiorentina (2 games) in the Serie A.

Is looking to terminate the third year of his deal after spending most of his time on loan with Empoli (1) Como (20) in Serie B.

JoyfulPenguin

Western Sydney Wanderers bolstered their midfield for the upcoming season with the signing of Uruguayan midfielder Bruno Pinatares on a one-year-deal.

The 26-year-old defensive midfielder becomes the second visa player on the Wanderers' books, joining the club after a break-out season with Uruguayan club Cerro where he guided them to a third-place finish, the club's best result in seven years.

Pinatares' arrival at the Wanderers follows the club's hierarchy taking a recent trip to South America where it's understood the purpose was to scout several players. Despite his relatively young age, the technically gifted and hard working midfielder spent nine years playing in the top two divisions in Uruguay and Brazil with spells at Portuguesa (Brazil), Boston River and Rentistas (Both in Uruguay) before joining Cerro in 2015.

1467177951285.jpg

Pinatares possesses an impressive passing range balanced by a strong defensive nouse and represented Uruguay's youth national team in his mid teens. He will link-up with his new team on July 11 and battle the likes of Dimas Delgado, Steven Lustica and Kearyn Baccus for a spot in the starting line-up.

Masterfood quality Tomato sauce:
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...-upcoming-aleague-season-20160629-gpul8y.html

Luca Brasi

The Cordovan defense Alberto Aguilar has joined Anorthosis Famagusta of Cyprus and faces his second experience outside Spain after playing last season in the Western Sydney Wanderers of Australia .
Aguilar , 31 , welcomed this move and be " closer to home " because he had the opportunity to follow in Australia and declined by distance.

Rowdy

Adelaide linked to Polish striker:

kucharczyk.jpg

Adelaide United are interested in bringing Polish international Michal Kucharczyk to the A-League.

FourFourTwo understands the A-league champions have made enquiries about the 25-year old forward.

Kucharczyk has played his whole career in Poland, mostly for Legia Warsaw.

He can play as a striker or winger and has one goal in nine caps for Poland.

Kurcharczyk scored nine goals and set up 12 in 50 appearances in all competitions in the 2015/2016 season.

Adelaide have four foreigners currently on their books in Marcelo Carrusca, Sergio Cirio, Isaias and Iacopo La Rocca.

The Reds have recently signed Ryan Kitto, Marc Marino and Ben Garuccio

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/adelaide-linked-polish-striker#1SKpujbAr0l7FLxd.99

JoyfulPenguin

Adelaide linked to Polish striker:

kucharczyk.jpg

Adelaide United are interested in bringing Polish international Michal Kucharczyk to the A-League.

FourFourTwo understands the A-league champions have made enquiries about the 25-year old forward.

Kucharczyk has played his whole career in Poland, mostly for Legia Warsaw.

He can play as a striker or winger and has one goal in nine caps for Poland.

Kurcharczyk scored nine goals and set up 12 in 50 appearances in all competitions in the 2015/2016 season.

Adelaide have four foreigners currently on their books in Marcelo Carrusca, Sergio Cirio, Isaias and Iacopo La Rocca.

The Reds have recently signed Ryan Kitto, Marc Marino and Ben Garuccio

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/adelaide-linked-polish-striker#1SKpujbAr0l7FLxd.99
Looks a pretty good signing. Players with much worse CVS have done well in the A-League.

JoyfulPenguin

The Jets have signed a left back Croatian youth international who was also born in Australia. He looks a mighty good signing.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Ivan Vujica from Dinamo Zagreb.
vujica.jpg

He is Mateo Poljak's brother-in-law, Vujica's sister FaceBook'd him to tell him that her little brother plays at DinamoZ, after learning that the Wanderer's Poljak played there before coming to the Western Sydney.

They eventually met up, then married.
It was Poljak that convinced his new brother-in-law to come back to Aus & give the Scum a trial.

Rowdy

WSW are continuing with the 'tapas' with Poppa signing another Spaniard to the central defender position, Aritz Borda from La Liga-bound outfit Deportivo Alaves.
gettyimages-494799826_0.jpg

Fhttp://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/07/05/wanderers-sign-spanish-defender-borda

Forum Phoenix

Smart. Certainly helped AU flourish.
Really wish we'd taken a leaf out of this play book. But we have visa limitations now...

Rowdy

Reddy prepared to fight for number one:
reddy_3.jpg

Liam Reddy believes he'll be in for a fight for the number one jersey at Perth Glory when the games start coming in droves.

FAcknowledging his new team-mates, Reddy knows that he'll have to prove that he's the best keeper in the squad as the club hunts for its maiden A-League championship.

“I don’t think anyone walks in to anywhere as number one. I think, as you can see, the squad’s got a lot of depth and from day one from pre-season we’re fighting for that first game of the season," he said.

Despite over 200 games of competitive football under his belt, Reddy also rates his compatriots in Jordan Thurtell and Nic Feely.

“I think everyone’s got to have that mindset to be successful across the board. Nothing is given to you so I’ll be working hard to prove myself to be number one," he said.

“I think the club tried very hard to get WA boys back here which is another great thing the club is trying to do and for me to come over her and help that it’s very attractive to do."

“They finished very strong (on the back of last year) and have added quality.”

Perth's laid back lifestyle and the prospect of being on the frontlines of a rejuvenated Perth Glory was too much of a lure for Reddy - now at a record seventh A-League club.

“I’ve spoken to former players and they’ve had great things to say about the club and the city and it’s been excellent- they’ve all given it the thumbs up.”

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/reddy-prepared-fight-number-one#4OiLX8muIZr9OF5s.99

Rowdy

With every 'away-game' now guaranteeing him a flight out of Perth, I hope the arse-wipe starts back with his altitude drinking. :cheers:

Rowdy

Fcuk me dead, he looks familiar !! ???
Patricio+Perez+2010+11+League+Headshots+Central+NTU4JiEpLgml.jpg

4077983.jpg

brandan-300x187.jpg

Fernando Brandán above

Doppleganger or what ? o_O

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors