• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

Ironbark

My 12yo asked me about the Immigrant Song tonight. I was beaming with pride, because the absolute shite they are exposed too.........but apparently in was in a marvel movie lol
I think it was a Thor fighting scene which is about as appropriate as you can get for that song

It's an awesome gee up song and may the club continue to use it for a long time

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I think it was a Thor fighting scene which is about as appropriate as you can get for that song

It's an awesome gee up song and may the club continue to use it for a long time
Yep it was the fight song for Thor while he was snotting various ner‘e do wells

midfielder

Bohemian Rhapsody is this best song ...

Difficult and hugely objective...

Had one of those things with my nice she is 22, lives in the Armadale in the New England, and we were debating groups / singers etc ... and she challenged me for my best song... and OMG Stairway to Heaven, Question [Moody Blues],
Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Paint it Black, Drive [Carrs], Zombie [Cranberries], and i would argue When the War is Over [Cold Chesil], also the Voice, never forgetting close calls like Star man, Fast Car, Hotel California, Blowing in the Wind, never forgetting like previous songs like, Song of Joy, Old Man River, Moon River,

So so so hard, but my choice was Queens, Bohemian In Rhapsody....

Anyone agree with my choice

Wombat

Bohemian Rhapsody is this best song ...

Difficult and hugely objective...

Had one of those things with my nice she is 22, lives in the Armadale in the New England, and we were debating groups / singers etc ... and she challenged me for my best song... and OMG Stairway to Heaven, Question [Moody Blues],
Comfortably Numb, Hey Jude, Paint it Black, Drive [Carrs], Zombie [Cranberries], and i would argue When the War is Over [Cold Chesil], also the Voice, never forgetting close calls like Star man, Fast Car, Hotel California, Blowing in the Wind, never forgetting like previous songs like, Song of Joy, Old Man River, Moon River,

So so so hard, but my choice was Queens, Bohemian In Rhapsody....

Anyone agree with my choice
Great song but not in my top 10. But it is some kind of magic that it is still interesting after all these years. The Yellow Army sang it one afternoon in the rain at half time in Bay 16.....50 blokes doing the back and forth and it gave me goosebumps.

midfielder

Great song but not in my top 10. But it is some kind of magic that it is still interesting after all these years. The Yellow Army sang it one afternoon in the rain at half time in Bay 16.....50 blokes doing the back and forth and it gave me goosebumps.
At a Green Day Concert ....

Ozhammer

Trouble is, music is a personal journey and is the soundtrack to each of our lives, so I challenge anyone to come up with their own top 10 songs of all time (in order).

It’s actually really hard to do, as many of us grew up in a golden era of great music with so many amazing songs and artists to chose from, some of whom are now sadly no longer with us.

BrisRecky

We are the road crew - Motörhead
Smoke on the water - deep purple
Ooh Poo Pah Doo - Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs
lazy Sunday afternoon - Small faces
bye bye Johnny - Status Quo
My man Stan - Slade
Nice boys don’t play rock n roll - Rose Tattoo
love walked in - Thunder
enter sandman - Metallica
Khe San -Cold Chisel

so much for all time, this century includes
Blood bound - Hammerfall
For Evigt - Volbeat
Amarta Strigoi - Powerwolf
Valhalla - Blind Gaurdian
Amnesia - 5Sos
the story aint over - Avantasia
Six ways to Sunday - blackberry smoke
Could of been me - The Struts
Joker and the thief - Wolfmother
draconian love - Avantasia

Psycho Chicken

Hey Oz, this is quite a challenge!! It's hard enough coming up with a top 10 and then putting them in order!!! FWIW I think Midfielder is right, Bohemian Rhapsody is the greatest song of all time but this is my own personal journey with the songs that meant the most to me. Oh and Recky, clearly you are a man of refinement and taste! Quo's Bye Bye Johnny is the greatest cover version of all time and Powerwolf are awesome!!!

Symptom of the Universe - Black Sabbath
Ace of Spades - Motorhead
Stargazer - Rainbow
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses
Lap of the Gods part 2 - Queen
Breadfan - Budgie
How Does it Feel - Slade
Eleanor Rigby - Beatles
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

I would like to personally apologise to Zeppelin, Purple, Quo, Floyd, Rush, Maiden, Priest, UFO and so many others for not finding a place for them!!! Following Recky's fine example, here's my best songs this century;

The Greatest Show on Earth - Nightwish
Square Hammer - Ghost
Demons are a Girls Best Friend - Powerwolf
The Battle for Hadrian's Wall - Black Country Communion
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Until Eternity - Blackbriar
Zombies ate my Pirate Ship - Alestorm
Gloryhammer - Gloryhammer
Dominion - Hammerfall
Great War - Sabaton

BrisRecky

And might I add, if I didn't stop myself, most if my list would of been Dropkick Murphy's and Alestorm tunes in the modern list (cause I been bingeing both)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami