• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

midfielder

such a lovely voice its just gets better the further it goes... what an amazing world we have Trump and then you find such a lovely gentle song and a beautiful voice .. enjoy

Wombat

Apart from the fact that the song is totally shit and she is a dog...........its ok Syd:(.

In the words of your/our teachers......please try harder!:D

Big Al

Very clear writing and powerful message

Wife recorded 90's all nighter on Foxtel last night. Enjoying some classics of my generation

My biggest musical lesson in the 90's was also nothing I hear is the original. My old man used to sing along and I'd be like how do you know this. I had so much to learn

Last edited:

Wombat

I used to freak out that my kids new all the words to old songs. Even my 8yo sings " Come on Eileen".....wtf?

true believer

Very clear writing and powerful message

Wife recorded 90's all nighter on Foxtel last night. Enjoying some classics of my generation

My biggest musical lesson in the 90's was also nothing I hear is the original. My old man used to sing along and I'd be like how do you know this. I had so much to learn
yeah it's a song about neglecting your kids . then they don't give a shit about you .
just quietly

true believer

As I did walk by Hampstead Fair I came upon Mother Goose, so I turned her loose she was screaming And a foreign student said to me was it really true there are elephants and lions too in Piccadilly Circus? Walked down by the bathing pond to try and catch some sun Saw at least a hundred schoolgirls sobbing into hankerchiefs as one I don't believe they knew I was a schoolboy And a bearded lady said to meif you start your raving and your misbehaving you'll be sorry Then the chicken-fancier came to play with his long red beard (and his sister's weird: she drives a lorry) Laughed down by the putting green I popped `em in their holes Four and twenty labourers were labouring digging up their gold I don't believe they knew that I was Long John Silver Saw Johnny Scarecrow make his rounds in his jet-black mac (which he won't give back) stole it from a snow man As I did walk by Hampstead Fair I came upon Mother Goose, so I turned her loose she was screaming Walked down by the bathing pond to try and catch some sun Saw at least a hundred schoolgirls sobbing into hankerchiefs as one I don't believe they knew I was a schoolboy.

Rowdy

Talking to a bloke in his 60's waiting for the CC Stadium Ticketek outlet to open for my Socceroo tickets.

He was chasing Pink Floyd tickets, they're touring in Feb I think he said.

"I thought :-| there'd by heaps of people lining up for Floyd ticket's ?? " he mused

I said 'nah, nobody can get good acid these days .... that's why ;)"

& yes I know ..... you don't need good acid to appreciate Pink Floyd's prodigious ability.
:piano:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami