• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

Wombat

Thats a bit bizarre Middy. I just put the very same Mazzy Starr song onto my car's USB tonight!!!!

Very long odds that.......................................ok Guru (DJ) Middy. Name 2 more songs i put on tonight??:afro:

midfielder

The second song has close to 50 million hits... has a sound of its own ... add the bands name ... and you gotta think these guys are edgey

I decided to look them up... before I did a bit of research a while back, I assumed it was a woman's sultry voice I was listening to...

These guys LOOK SO UNLIKELY as the performers....well except for the lead singer I guess.

midfielder

Lead singer has a voice to die for if not from Iceland they would mega ... unbelievable range in his voice as well.

Another style .. very bluesy

Breaks into pop style ... quite rare to hear a lead singer with such a range ...

Wombat

Fark me Middy...you are a dark horse.
Gotta love an accountant that listens to Father John Misty!!!

I presume you are happy to be the accountant for WYONG THAI MASSAGE......thats right folks!!!
Cnr of Alison and Hely st Wyong.

midfielder

IMO one of the pretties love songs ever written with Joan Bias singing ...

Plaisir d'amour ne dure qu'on moment
(The joys of love are but a moment long)
Chagrin d'amour dure toute la vie
(The pain of love endures the whole life long)

Joys of love are but a moment long
Pain of love endures the whole life long

Your eyes kissed mine
I saw the love in them shine
You brought me heaven right then
when your eyes kissed mine

My love loves me
And all the wonders I see
A rainbow shines in my window
My love loves me

And now he's gone
Like a dream that fades into dawn
But the words stay locked in my heartstrings
My love loves me

Big Al

Love the hilltop hoods, didn't pick u to like them Wombat they have done some great stuff, sure fire way to get the missus out of the house, she hates them.
I'm to young for a lot of the stuff you guys come up with, but this I like.

I'm not much of a muso, I like many different styles at different times. The missus loves the music and comes up with stuff I've never even heard of.

The theme song from big little lies is a good new one.

I liked a little Metalica, pearl jam even protogy and things of the like as had a mate who enjoyed those things but also enjoyed rap with snoop dog etc but was also brought up at Carlingford roller skating ring to all the 80's hits as a little whipper snipper.
Also 2WS Saturday night jukebox in the car on our way home from Grandma's.

Have a basic diverse taste

I remember putting a tape of my music in dads car one day and he started signing along, I said how do you know this (horrifyingly), he said it's a remake from something from 60's or 70's can't remember. That was my first lesson most music is a remake of something else already made.

Dad was a huge Carlos Santana fan, so I don't mind some of his stuff

Wombat

They are quality Al.

You made me laugh with Prodigy....reminded me of a Karioke night at the Orchard Hotel in Chatswood. The host was a smarmy twat and a smart arse. He would sing a bit to warm the punters up.
He asked for any requests from the list, it was the usual fare but with a few odd ones added in.
I had a London accent back then which he had, had a bit of a dig at.
So first i picked out Remedy by the Black Crowes. He tried and it was an epic fail.
He was a bit sheepish after than and went back to Elvis covers etc.
One he got his confidence back he challenged me again......this time i picked out Fire starter by Prodigy.
The poor bastard was a gibbering wreck after that song and we were all wetting ourselves.
He apologised and admitted he had been tucked up and then ignored our table for the rest of the evening.
We left soon after as the Barrys and Joans had turned up in force and were taking American pie just a little bit too seriously.

Big Al

They are quality Al.

You made me laugh with Prodigy....reminded me of a Karioke night at the Orchard Hotel in Chatswood. The host was a smarmy twat and a smart arse. He would sing a bit to warm the punters up.
He asked for any requests from the list, it was the usual fare but with a few odd ones added in.
I had a London accent back then which he had, had a bit of a dig at.
So first i picked out Remedy by the Black Crowes. He tried and it was an epic fail.
He was a bit sheepish after than and went back to Elvis covers etc.
One he got his confidence back he challenged me again......this time i picked out Fire starter by Prodigy.
The poor bastard was a gibbering wreck after that song and we were all wetting ourselves.
He apologised and admitted he had been tucked up and then ignored our table for the rest of the evening.
We left soon after as the Barrys and Joans had turned up in force and were taking American pie just a little bit too seriously.
Used to play pool with my mate to that song when his parents went out

Wombat

Try this one Holy. Full of naughty drug references. I Laughed at...."Has anyone got any Vera's?" (Translation..... Vera Lynns = Skins. Skins means papers as in Rizlas (Tallyho's.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred