• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

adz

Staff member
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to fix the grammar in the title ;)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Sorry ADZ....what i meant to say was..." To Whom are you listening to on your portable music device at this point in time"    :p :pirate:

FFC Mariner

"Never mind the Bollocks" alternating with "London Calling"

Just settling my jangled nerves after the last 2 games  :headbutt:

adz

Staff member
Recky don't take it personally mate... just a missing apostrophe somewhere in there ;) If I see a red laser dot coming thru the window I will be sure to duck :p

Bex

Ahhh, Zappa..... watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.

I'm listening to everything on Guitar Hero 3 since I got it for Xmas. Slayer, Heart, Alice Cooper, Pat Benetar, Kiss, Gunners, etc, etc. Just can't get through that bloody Slayer "Raining Blood" song though grrrrrrrrr

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Bex,
have ya conquered "through the fire and the flames " by Dragonforce yet??
good luck keeping up with herman Li the super shredder

Bex

To Recky, I'm only a newbie with the GH3. Just started Medium level and haven't seen Dragonforce yet. I'll keep an eye out and thanks for the good luck; sounds like I'll need it!

c-crew

The Dragonforce song I think is quite a lot harder than the other songs on Medium. I just finished GH3 on Hard. Expert it ridiculous though.

bjw

bjw
Bex said:
To Recky, I'm only a newbie with the GH3. Just started Medium level and haven't seen Dragonforce yet. I'll keep an eye out and thanks for the good luck; sounds like I'll need it!

Its in extra playlist..

oh and on extreme, I dont think anyone could play it

rosko

Nothing.... Fried my mP3... Dammit... I need my mP3.. You try riding a bike for a few hours sans music... 

Bex

:ashamed: hehe, I remember that song. It would probably lose its significance if you're not a Young Ones fan.

dibo

kruder dorfmeister - the k&d sessions

200 posts on the new forum too!

sp4.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members