• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Young Labor Hooligans!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Gotta love reading some of the idiotic comments from the brainwashed readers in the Terrorgraph......

Oh no, a bunch of youth partied!!!  So frikking what?  If these guys are going to be our future politicians, then I'm bloody glad they're living a pretty typical life!! 

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yeah, how dare they drink beer and spirits.

If it was a Young Liberals weekend, the photo would be full of empty Chardonnay bottles and the remains of all-too-many cheese platters :D

skilbeck

nikko said:
I hear Belinda Neal loves Iggies at Gosford

kind of gathered, her and della bosca love to carve it up all the time, too bad about the ban, i guess they are gonna have to try largo

FFC Mariner

I know its sick but that Helen Coonan being strict and spouting right wing dogma......................................

nikko

Suspended
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Maybe they'll lobby CCLC to reintroduce Troppo so they can hit it up there?
You might see them at Red tonight, because underbelly will be there

dibo

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/apology-for-della-bosca/2008/06/08/1212863429807.html

wacky...

Davo

Hmmm I bet Iggies were put under extreme legal pressure and thought it would be the easiest to offer an apology.  If only someone could get a hold of the security tape and post it on youtube....

FFC Mariner

2 Mariners fans on the piss in Iggies end up behaving badly (apparently)

Shock horror - will someone please think of the children!!!

ps - Why anyone would drink in that shit hole is beyond me, like a big colorbond shed

FFC Mariner

Be very interesting to see if she gets the flick from the board for this.

Add this to her comments to a pregnant MP and Rudd must be delighted to have her on the team

marinermick

dibo said:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/apology-for-della-bosca/2008/06/08/1212863429807.html

wacky...

no surprise here

management at iggys have a history of this sort of thing - they say one thing and go back on their word and agreements

i have not set foot in that place since they burnt our work and suseqently a few hundred of our customers a few years ago

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

News today says that 3 of the staff are refusing to go back on their word.  Good to see that some people have integrity.

There needs to be an investigation into this, and heads should roll if Iggy's have simply backed down from intimidation.  Makes you wonder if Iggy's management passed on that intimidation to the staff members to make them 'retract' their stat dec's. 

That place is a dump anyway.  The food is atrocious and the alcohol is overpriced. 

FFC Mariner

Anyone who has ever dealt with the licensee............well, thats another tale.

But, if an employer leans on staff to change their mind, hope they are in a Union.

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
Anyone who has ever dealt with the licensee............well, thats another tale.

But, if an employer leans on staff to change their mind, hope they are in a Union.

they should call the liquor trades division of the LHMU - there's no excuse for bullying staff, no matter who you are.

FFC Mariner

Well heres hoping that when Iemma and Rudd fold and keep them in their jobs, that the CCM will show some spine and sack her from the board under the no DH policy.

dibo

how funny is the front page of the daily error with its lurid claims of 'secret' soccer club links between the club owner (awadallah) and the minister (della bosca) through awadallah's and neal's service on the CCMFC board.

I mean seriously, if anyone knows that awadallah runs iggy's they know enough to know that he was on the frickin mariners' board too.

i note also the stat decs were all witnessed by one of chris hartcher's (liberal member for terrigal) advisers, a former one nation staffer and candidate... not saying they're not legit, just that it's a bit of a funny look - couldn't find a JP to sort it out at the cop shop or the court house, or trying to make a political point?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred