• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Young Labor Hooligans!

Paolo

0,,6072502,00.jpg

Notice they left the iced tea, solo can and soft drink bottles to bump it up a bit.

dibo

if that's all that 50 people drank across two nights, frankly i'm disappointed.

adz

Staff member
That's got nothing on the great beer wall of green point back in 2000

Bear

dibo said:

Agree dibo, thats a f**king piss poor effort. Imagine 50 marinators with all the piss we could drink in a hotel for 2 night, my head hurts just thinking about it  :vomit:

fedelta

'Wow, i counted THREE spirit bottles...three!!! Can you believe it? It's amazing there wasn't a death from alcohol poisoning with all those THREE bottles of spirits. OMG! This is outrageous...young people drinking alcohol, who'd have thought? Thank you so much Daily Trashograph (and the many other papers that had nothing better to write about) for informing me about this scurge of society. I feel so much more informed now i know that young people drink alcohol. I was so in the dark until you came along.'

Posted by: boozehound of brisvegas

Well said Mr Boozehound

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

dibo said:

Yea i was disapointed too, wasnt sure if it was the fact it happened or the fact that they were so soft over the partying.

someone tried to blame your mob today, but it was probably mine

dibo

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley) said:
dibo said:

Yea i was disapointed too, wasnt sure if it was the fact it happened or the fact that they were so soft over the partying.

someone tried to blame your mob today, but it was probably mine

i think it's a little of column a, a little of column b.

a storm in a bottle of iced tea, all in all.

Paolo

Bearinator said:
dibo said:

Agree dibo, thats a f**king piss poor effort. Imagine 50 marinators with all the piss we could drink in a hotel for 2 night, my head hurts just thinking about it  :vomit:
Senator Helen Coonan is now saying that those young labour "animals" would put any army of binge drinking schoolies to shame.

Having been to schoolies last year, this comment is so wrong its not funny

dibo

keensy said:
Bearinator said:
dibo said:

Senator Helen Coonan is now saying that those young labour "animals" would put any army of binge drinking schoolies to shame.

hahahahahahahahaha!

cruella de vil (see pic) needs to get out more!

2M6.jpg

marinermick

dibo said:
keensy said:
Bearinator said:
dibo said:

hahahahahahahahaha!

cruella de vil (see pic) needs to get out more!

2M6.jpg

has anyone ever seen helen coonan and kerry-anne kennelly in the same room?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred