• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"Yellow Train" to the Grand Final on Sunday????

BAD BULLZ

Rowdy said:
If you want a  :vhappy: train trip then catch the  :vhappy: SCUMMER FREE TRAINS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs- Wyong - 09.51
              - Gosford - 10.10
              - Woy Woy - 10.23
Arriving   - Central - 11.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Scumville
Departs - Wyong-10.32
           - Gosford - 10.48
           - Woy Woy - 10.58
Arriving - Central - 12.09  Scum filled train
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong-10.51
               - Gosford - 11.10
               - Woy Woy - 11.23
   Arriving  - Central - 12.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

Originates - Scumville

Departs - Wyong - 11.32
            - Gosford - 11.48
            - Woy Woy - 11.58
Arriving  - Central - 1.09  Scum filled train
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong - 11.51
               - Gosford - 12.10
               - Woy Woy - 12.23
    Arriving - Central - 1.39 SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great work rowdy is there a similar patten in reverse for the trip home?Did city rail actually use there heads and do that intentionally or were we just lucky. still i'll probably catch the 10.10 or 11.10 from gosford

tyson

let me know which one u get eggy... bear is also considering one just as early and is going to let me know.

krusty

i want to meet at the kb were is it and what time will you guys be leaving to walk to the stadium.I have kids so i dont want to get there to early but i will need at least one drink to carm my nerves

kevrenor

krusty said:
i want to meet at the kb were is it and what time will you guys be leaving to walk to the stadium.I have kids so i dont want to get there to early but i will need at least one drink to carm my nerves

It is the first pub (2 blocks) on the left up Foveaux Street (starts at Elizabeth Street, just opposite Central Railway).

It sounds like any time after midday will not be too early but we will be there until 4pm.

We will be far too many for the KB before the game so will have to take over the next two - Forresters and Criterion(?).  Do not block the road or the footpath of the police will be moving us along! 

I hope the Scum move well away from us.

BAD BULLZ

Looks like me and bex are gonna try get the 10:51 wyong 11:10 gossy on the way there time to FIRE THE TRAIN UP BOYS. when i finish work tomorrow i'm gonna leave my car at chats rsl right near staion so i can catch train just to chatswood after game then drive to mingaz and then leave the car there.

BAD BULLZ

Not for me i work at chatswood today (saturday) drop car at local rsl which i have free sercured parking catch train home wyong station get a lift back to wyong in the morning and enjoy the yellow express all the way to sydney win grand final celebrate catch train back to chatswood less time travelling with scum the better drive straight to mingaz leave car there heaps easy.

coast

So what train is the majority going to be on, im traveling with around 15 mates, we are keen to get on.

coast

actually we will most like be on hte 11:10 train, see you all there, cant wait. come on you yellowwwwwwwwwww

marinermick

Eggy said:
Looks like me and bex are gonna try get the 10:51 wyong 11:10 gossy on the way there time to FIRE THE TRAIN UP BOYS. when i finish work tomorrow i'm gonna leave my car at chats rsl right near staion so i can catch train just to chatswood after game then drive to mingaz and then leave the car there.

we'll be on that train

bottom back carriage eggy

tyson

a few of us are also getting the 10:10(gosford) to meet the ones living in sydney who appear to be getting to the KB by 12ish in case people want to go earlier than guys like eggy and mick...

Wheresdadspants?

Cool tyson I'll have a beer waiting for you. dad and two mates getting that train as well. I'll be at KB at 1030ish for breakfast drinks if anyone in sydney wants to go as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred