• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"Yellow Train" to the Grand Final on Sunday????

Gav...

Do we no what time  the "yellow train" will be heading down to sydney on sunday??

C'mon Mariners  :thumbup:

marinermick

mariners4evachamps said:
Do we no what time  the "yellow train" will be heading down to sydney on sunday??

C'mon Mariners  :thumbup:

good question - nbn was asking me as well

jeff?

what train for around a 1pm arrival?

Gav...

There are probaly a few choices we could decide on:

a) Departs- Wyong-10.51
              - Gosford - 11.10
              - Woy Woy - 11.23
    Arriving - Central - 12.39

b) Departs - Wyong - 11.32
              - Gosford - 11.48
              - Woy Woy - 11.58
    Arriving - Central - 1.09

c) Departs - Wyong - 11.51
              - Gosford - 12.10
              - Woy Woy - 12.23
    Arriving - Central - 1.39

Jeff (LouMacari)

There will be a full announcement with all things travel for GF day coming hopefully wed, but  the 11.50 am and the 12.15pm from gosford arrive at Central 1.10pm and 1.40pm.  I would say the 11.50 would be the go but in all honesty, I hope BOTH are chockers! YELLOW ARMY! YELLOW ARMY!

Gen (MarinerMum)

Problem with the 11.50 train is that it comes from Newi

The 11.32 starts out of Wyong.  I will be on that one cause I don't want a train full of scummers.

Gav...

i know the sqaudron organise buses so it would only be the bandwagoners and small number of sqaudron on the 11.50 train and they probaly wont be that early. but of cause you never know???

probaly the 11.32 train would be better but we will leave it up to jeff and the boys to organise!!

Rowdy

If you want a  :vhappy: train trip then catch the  :vhappy: SCUMMER FREE TRAINS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs- Wyong - 09.51
              - Gosford - 10.10
              - Woy Woy - 10.23
Arriving  - Central - 11.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Scumville
Departs - Wyong-10.32
          - Gosford - 10.48
          - Woy Woy - 10.58
Arriving - Central - 12.09  Scum filled train
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong-10.51
              - Gosford - 11.10
              - Woy Woy - 11.23
  Arriving  - Central - 12.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

Originates - Scumville

Departs - Wyong - 11.32
            - Gosford - 11.48
            - Woy Woy - 11.58
Arriving  - Central - 1.09  Scum filled train
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong - 11.51
              - Gosford - 12.10
              - Woy Woy - 12.23
    Arriving - Central - 1.39 SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rowdy

• 10:10am from Gosford for me
  • gets in at 11:39am.
  • Hit the KB at aprox. 12:00 midday

Leaves me 4 hours:
  • To drink some beers
  • Have some lunch
  • Talk about the game with good friends
  • Leisurely walk to the ground, to be there at about 4:00pm
  • Soak up the atmosphere and entertainment for an hour
& then LET THE GAME BEGIN!

~Floss~

• Rowdy said:
    • gets in at 11:39am.
    • Hit the KB at aprox. 12:00 midday

Brilliant, I'll C U there.

Flying in from Ballina, arriving same time. Waiting for friends who usually arrive 10min B4 K/O (slightly earlier for grand finals)

Mermaid

Im guna have brekky at the leaguesy @ 9am then was guna get the 10:48am from Gosf but since its Scummer filled i might get the 10:10am now and shovel down brekky. I might be soo fired up  :fireup: that i wont be able to eat anyway. hahahahahahaha :vhappy: :fireup: :vhappy: :fireup: :vhappy: :fireup:

MrCelery

Top work Rowdy.

I'm sorry I'll miss the fun on these trains.

I have fantastic memories of the V1 GF train, with the TV crew on board, etc. Hopefully the train home this time won't be such a killer.

I'm travelling down on Saturday, staying with a friend at St Leonard's. One benefit - Not much chance of seeing a Scummer on the North Shore line!

See you all at Central -> KB -> Ground

Sean

i will be taking an early 11:30 bus from Glebe which should get me to the KB at about 11:50- 12:00?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred