• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst movies *ever*

midfielder

keensy said:
any  Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings movie
In fact, any science fiction movie

Science fiction..................nothing better............DR Who..........Stargate on TV.

What do you like Kareem?

Kareem

midfielder said:
keensy said:
any  Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings movie
In fact, any science fiction movie

Science fiction..................nothing better............DR Who..........Stargate on TV.

What do you like Kareem?
why the interest?
I am comedy through and through
although I have a soft spot for some science fiction esp. time travel...
that said its annoying to watch a fantasy film with me as I tend to point out all the mistakes and unlikelyness etc.
Although my absolute favourite movies tend to be Action with comedy throughout.
eg. Pirates of Carribean, 2 fast 2 furious, Mr and Mrs Smith, National Treasure, Longest Yard (not sure if it is primarily comedy or action)
Also dont mind sport movies- rocky, baseball movies (even though dont like baseball)...just underdog stories?
Also Mystery is always good (but then again I can ruin movies for others with my theories...)

To be on topic...Worst movies...or at least worst Genre for me is- Horror!!!
I dont like it at all!

Aimeee

Norbit
shrek three (compared to the first and second)
the harry potter series.
grease two
the fast and the furious
2 fast 2 furious
tokyo drift.

Kareem

agree on shrek 3 in comparison
I was gonna go wat the? for fast and furious trilogy...but then I saw your gender sign...pfft
my sisters didnt mind it...they liked some of the humour (wasnt their favourite but they definately didnt hate it)
I liked Norbit

What about King Kong...most boring movie ever!!!

adz

Staff member
Assassination of Jesse James - I lasted 5 hours into the movie (felt like it) because it's a Ridley Scott movie... waiting for it to get better... but it didn't.

Atomic

thegreenpea said:
Norbit
shrek three (compared to the first and second)
the harry potter series.
grease two
the fast and the furious
2 fast 2 furious
tokyo drift.

Did you seriously go to the movies expecting ANY of these movies to be half decent???

adz

Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWM5Cnlw5wA

this scene in titanic was pretty good tho

S

soccersensei

Kareem said:
I liked Norbit

What about King Kong...most boring movie ever!!!

You liked Norbit and hated King Kong... ????????????

Kong isn't my favourite of Peter Jacksons films - but the triple T-rex fight with Kong has to be the greatest "giant creature" fight on film to date. The stampede sequence - The bugs in the pit... I see your pfftttttt, and rasie you a pfffftttt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred