• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Cup Prediction Thread

nikko

Suspended
fedelt said:
FFC Mariner said:
Just like to point out that England have never lost a World Cup Final

nor have australia.

England has won 100% of World Cup Finals which they played in.

Australia has won 0% of World Cup finals which they played in

End of discussion

dibo

nikko said:
fedelt said:
FFC Mariner said:
Just like to point out that England have never lost a World Cup Final

nor have australia.

England has won 100% of World Cup Finals which they played in.

Australia has won 0% of World Cup finals which they played in

End of discussion

divided%20by%20zero.jpeg

ryan

I think - maybe I mean hope - that we will lift and take second spot. Hopefully the English will fall apart and only manage 2nd in their group leaving us to take revenge on the yanks and the Poms to lose on penalties to the Germans. Realistically we should play England in the second round and that will be that until Brazil 2014. Argentina to beat Spain in the final.

Surprise team - Paraguay

pommypete

The Aussies will be luck to get a point. Their lack of pace at the back was highlighted by the Yanks and the other teams will take advantage of that. Plus you ain't got a decent striker, can't win if you can't score.

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
pommypete said:
The Aussies will be luck to get a point. Their lack of pace at the back was highlighted by the Yanks and the other teams will take advantage of that. Plus you ain't got a decent striker, can't win if you can't score.
Moore out, Meggsy In  .... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deej

pommypete said:

I agree, I think they could get a couple of points and maybe an upset but pace at the back is a concern plus up front there's not too much to offer.  Cahill is the key in attack and Schwarzer needs to be at his best.

Being a pom I'll be in my 3 lions gear and personally hope England and Australia avoid each other because I want both teams to win their group and I'd love a crack at the germans (as long as it doesn't go to penalties). 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred