• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who is in Your Starting 11

midfielder

Here is my updated run on team..
=====================Glover ==================
Storm ====== Baro ====== Golic / Rowles======Rose ====
======== Hairiej ============= Brama ===========
===Hoole ========= De Silva ====== Pain / Player mentioned in post above=========
================== Asdrubal ==================

Big Al

Thats him.... he also worked very well with DDS & Asdrual .... would make our front four very very nimble...
Will be interesting to see how he continues and how Paulo sees him.
Paulo not showing great faith in what the academy has offered him.

That said still has a couple of contracts on the senior side he didn't sign.

Kekeris got some time in the preseason so is definitely on the radar. A big NYL season will help.

Spacks

055d400135a22dbf595c35cf2dbcaff4.png

adz

Staff member
With respect, fairly ordinary form... coming in two weeks after season start, downvoting peoples posts made weeks before kickoff and literally posting the current side lol

Just as an FYI, disagree doesn't count as a negative - the negative options have been removed.

ratings.png

Also we've had the ratings system in for a few years now but never really done anything meaningful with them, other than being available if you look at someone's profile. So a downvote doesn't really mean much.

Big Al

Just as an FYI, disagree doesn't count as a negative - the negative options have been removed.

View attachment 1023

Also we've had the ratings system in for a few years now but never really done anything meaningful with them, other than being available if you look at someone's profile. So a downvote doesn't really mean much.
I tell my wife some else disagrees with me just so she knows she's not the only one:p

Timmah

View attachment 1023

I'm not so fussed on what a downvote represents, lots of people disagree with me on here :popcorn:.

Just seems a bit silly to provide that sort of feedback on a post from 3 weeks pre-season when we're two weeks in?

adz

Staff member
Could be a UI - usability - forum functionality thing then. If someone isn't on for a while and they decide to catch up on old posts, they can still agree or disagree (or whatever) with whatever is posted. Maybe it's not that obvious the post was from that long ago? Maybe there should be a shutoff date on when you can 'react' to or rate posts?

nebakke

<offTopic>
Only one way to solve the UX issues then...
bbs.jpg

</offTopic>

That's the answer, kill the web service and run the entire site in a 3270 session. Analogue lines are hard to come by though, so a true BBS might be a bit painful to roll

</nerdRant>

Wombat

Hoole is a massive improvement over Appi and Storm is a big improvement over McGing. Rowles may usurp either Rose or Golec later in the season but basically that our best starting 11 atm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred