• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Which stadium is easier to get to for the G/F from gosford HOMEBUSH or SFS?

skilbeck

striker #9 said:
marconigirl said:
SFS on the other hand has quite a significant amount more walking involved from the station, [/color]

Yep...... but there are some good pubs on the way there.....

Awesome pub crawl that is, many good memories and I get the feeling thats how the day will kick off in 2 weeks time

marconigirl

striker #9 said:
marconigirl said:
SFS on the other hand has quite a significant amount more walking involved from the station, [/color]

lol, ok...
I will give you that..
It is a pretty good pub crawl... :D

S

striker

marconigirl said:
striker #9 said:
marconigirl said:

lol, ok...
I will give you that..
It is a pretty good pub crawl... :D

pub opening time is 10 am..... can you guys wait that long?

marconigirl

Now I am really frustrated that it isn't at ANZ, my football club that I have just joined has grading on the 24th from 2-3... soo annoying... and it would have only taken 20-30 mins to get to ANZ, rather then 1hr (at least...) to SFS...
:fireup:
I am hoping to try and get out of grading, considering they promote mariner memberships I am hoping they will be lenient.

S

striker

Omni said:
What kind of football club runs grading on A-League Grand Final Day???

i bet it's a stupid club like the macquarie dragons..... haha

Marinerchick

Omni said:

i know that the Morisset juniors are, and several people and their families from our club are not going to grading because its the Mariners grand final  :thumbup:

Part_Timer

got that right ;) and the seniors dont do grading days....and if we did f**k that im too farking fired up for the grand final

marconigirl

Omni said:
West Pennant Hills-Cherrybrook FC... I know it is down here in Sydney, but what would have happened if Sydney had got in??? would they have canceled??? prob not... (and as I stated before they have a mariner membership link on their site, so you would assume you would have some supporters in the club!?!?!) very frustrating and silly...

Apparently all age males don't need to do grading, (its voluntary) but for all age females we have to have 3 days which we are supposed to go to!?!?
whats with that!?!?! Very annoying...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred