• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Which Mariner has impressed you most in V3?

Which Mariner has impressed you most in V3?

• Trott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon

• O'Grady

• Jedinak

• Porter

• Gumprecht

• Hutchinson

• Heffernan

• Mrdja

• Pondeljak

• Brown

• Owens

• Vidmar

• McAndrew

• Clark

• Boogaard

• Osman

• Wilkinson

• Kwasnik

• Vukovic

• Redmayne

• Petrovski

• Aloisi

• Total voters

Jocwa08

Hutcho is a very good player i will be very dissapointed if he doesnt make the socceroos, he has been very impressive this season, last year he dissapointed me.
Boogs will only get better with age he will be a socceroo 2010... possibly

Ursus

Impressed me most is different as to who I think has been best.
Mrdja impressed me before his injury, as did Ossie, Kwassy impressed me early on, Simon impressed me last week and Tommy has impressed me with his comeback as did Clarky yesyerday.
But overall it has to be Hutchi. Having watched him since the NSL days, this year he has been the most impressive.

prw1960

Hutchinson for me....

Don't forget Fans Rant on 2KY Football Fever - Sunday nights on 2KY 1017 am.

Airtime on commercial radio for Mariners fans. Call 8517 1017 and tell us which Mariner has impressed you the most in V3..

We also ask the question, who is the best keeper in the Aleague?  Vukovic, Covic, Thoeklitos, Bolton....

Also, tomorrow night, post game reaction from John Aloisi and Lawrie Mc, Mark Rudan bids farewell after 50 games for Sydney, Pim Verbeek interviewed ( boy, if he doesn't like the question he will let you know for sure!) and Ante Covic joins us after the Jets face Melbourne. Football NSW High Performance Manager Paul Bentvelzen also joins us to discuss the roll out of the Nat. Devpt. Plan in NSW, BIG job.

Giveaways include the latest football from Adidas ( no, not the one with the special chip inside, but still a pretty good one ) plus, 442 magazine.

2KY Football Fever - 9pm - 11pm - 1017am - Sunday evening.

I think Jedi.

He has been a big impact on the team since Lawrie signed him on a short contract last season and then when he signed him this season.

and I also reckon Aloisi because he seems to have setteled into the Coast so well and so easily.

S

striker

Jedi - simply because I saw a vast improvement in his style of play.

Booges is good too, but I can't compare his playing style as I haven't seen him much the previous years.

Hutch is back to his old (northern spirit) standard. So, he didn't impressme much, because I knew he was good already.

Ursus

Hutchi is playing an order of magnitude better now than he did with Spirit. However I agree jedi has stepped up massively.

S

striker

how large is an order of magnitude in football?  or do you mean he has better players around him and has stepped up?

Sacko

Hutch has impressed me the most as I was thinking WTF when I got into the SFS in round 1 and saw that he was going to play CM as I didn't think he had it in him, but imo has been our player of the season - although I still can't stand the Hutcho man song!

CCM-JAM80

Boogs I voted for though it's hard not to find a player who hasn't impressed at some stage this season.

The signing of Aloisi has been a winning one, Vukovic continues to show why he will be Europe in the not-too-distant-future, Hutch is the competition's most improved (though not the A-League's second best player as per the Daily Telegraph), Petrovski has been good, Wilko solid as usual, Matty Simon has caused a stir ... the list goes on.

The future is bright, let's hope we can sign the majority.

Wombat

Hutcho buy a mile.
Jedi  until his suspension.
Boogs has been superb.
Vukovic is brilliant.
Osman was a revelation at RB....I never really thought much of the bloke at all...but he was dead set brilliant until the injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred