• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Which Mariner has impressed you most in V3?

Which Mariner has impressed you most in V3?

• Trott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon

• O'Grady

• Jedinak

• Porter

• Gumprecht

• Hutchinson

• Heffernan

• Mrdja

• Pondeljak

• Brown

• Owens

• Vidmar

• McAndrew

• Clark

• Boogaard

• Osman

• Wilkinson

• Kwasnik

• Vukovic

• Redmayne

• Petrovski

• Aloisi

• Total voters

Deej

Just wondering who people have been impressed with most in V3?

Personally Hutcho has impressed me most, last season I was 1 of those people wondering if his season 1 form was luck, and wondering whether he could be more than a squad player.  He's found his best form this year and compared to my expectations has exceeded them!

Boogs is another who has done fantastic, a lot of people probably thought after his 2 years out he didn't deserve another deal.

Matty Simon has also improved and Jedinak has been strong and consistent but then I expected that from him.

Statue

Hutch defiently for me as well, he has been brilliant this season and i, like you DJ, was someone who really was wondering last year if he was good enough. But with him playing that central midfield role he has really stepped up and become one of the most important players in the team this season, and i think we realised how important he has become to this team last sunday against queensland. I think we really missed both him and Tommy out there last week

djebella

Hutcho got my vote, but I want to give honourable mentions to:

Boogs,  Jedi and Osman (if he hadn't been injured I would probably would have voted for him)

M

mariners_4_ever

you certainly ask the hard questions, for a seasoned player yer hutcho has had a great season. So have a lot of the other seasoned players. But when you look at some of the younger player like Boogs , Brad, Matty Simon,  Matt will get my  vote. Everytime he's on the field he's outstanding. 

Andy

Hutcho just gets my vote. He's been a revelation so far this season playing in the centre of the park.

However, Boogs and Matty Simon have also been rather impresive.

T

Had to vote for Boogs, the kid is phenomenal, has hardly put a foot wrong. Hutch has been good too, and Osman bar the injury was shaping up wonderfully.

midfielder

Hutch, Jedi, Boogs, Danny.

Hutch, last year IMO Hutch and axe were very close, maybe free of injury this year, but season on season has improved beyond what I have seen him play over many years including Northern Spirit days.

Jedi, without doubt the most improved in the side and just gets better each week, if he keeps on improving he could make a national team next year.

Boogs closing down the back door and general play given so little in V 1 & 2, is third on my latter of most improved.

BUT my all player of year to date is Danny, he has saved our arse so many times and who can forget his one on one with Jokeooo in match one in Sydney, the same night he had one on one with Crookie, Sash scored but Danny won it. So many games this year Danny has done very impressive things. A call up to the Socceroos is only a matter of time and very sadley I think went he is seen at Olympics and in Asian WCQ next year we will loose him to Europe. Only good thing is we will get a good transfer fee for him.  ;D

Bear

Redmayne is it for me
100% consistent week in, week out
No goals against
Works hard at training

P

Pete

Had to put down Boogs.

Hutch impressed me in v1, but that was mainly his attacking prowess, goals etc. Season 2 I thought he'd gone to sleep! This season, he's back in my good books but for a different role.

Jedi is very consistent and showing the form that got him the fulltime contract in the first place.

But with Boogs, I had been impatient when he sat out two seasons and took up a  spot in the restricted squad and thought Lawrie had been too loyal to someone who may never deliver due to injury.
Not only did he come back, he came back with consistently excellent defending to the point the national selectors noticed him and put him into the Olyroos extended squad. He and Wilko, or he and Vidmar, are a tremendous strength in the backbone of the team. When's he due back from that calf injury?

Blackadder

Jedi for mine, based on the improvement as the season has worn on (could be argued more scope for improvement than Hutch,Danny V etc), has hardly put a foot wrong and looks to fulfilling the potential he has.

grecquemariner

Am i the only one that thinks Tommy P should have been mentioned. Hutch is good don't get me wrong and so is Boogs and jedi but for me Tommy has just stepped up to the plate. He reminds me of Michael B from version 1. Pushed from the midfield, lifts players and scores goals. The man is a Hero. The pair work so well though. 

Tassiemariner

Had to vote for Boogaard. Having never heard of him and never seen him play i was always curious why he was kept on the roster for v.1 and v.2 but i know why now.
Simply outstanding.
Special mentions to Hutcho, Jedi, Vuko, Simon and of ocurse Tommy P.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred