• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WHICH Club will you be playing for this season?

WHICH club will you be playing for if not playing managing?

• Avoca Sharks FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berkeley Vale SC

• Budgewoi SC

• Doyalson Wyee SC

• East Gosford SC

• Gosford City SC

• Gwandalan SC

• Kanwal Warnervale FC

• Kariong United FC

• Kincumber Roos FC

• Killarney District SC

• Mountains District SC

• Ourimbah University FC

• Southern Ettalong FC

• Terrigal United FC

• The Entrance SC

• Toukley Gorokan SC

• Tuggerah United SC

• Umina United SC

• Woy Woy SC

• Wyoming SC

• Wyong Soccer Club

• Central Coast Lightning FC

• Central Coast Thunder FC

• Penang FC

• Other

• Total voters

RADINHO

Just to Know who and which club you fellow mairnators will be playing or managing a team in but if your both like managing and playing like kareem for two different clubs pick the club you will be playing for?

Davo

Omni said:
It's a waste having two for what is essentially the one topic.

Haha true, but it's not like it costs anything to have extra threads so who really cares :D

Ted

Bearinator said:
RADINHO said:
Azza said:
Killarney....
Well i was

get over your broken tibia man

f**king asshole

I've edited this post of mine to remove derogatory remarks, but do agree with the statement above. Azza will overcome his injury and return to the game next year. You have called him a cripple on another thread and now this witless remark only proves your ego needs deflating somewhat.

You boasted the 'TOP OF THE LEAGUE' remarks last week and this week your team sits in second [maybe 3rd depending on washout games] We may be on the bottom of the table at present but it is a long season and we now have thirteen players, not nine when you 'beat us' in round 2...

We sit on the bottom of the table and can only go in one direction from here and we have given you a decent for and against headstart...  ;)

Kareem

grecquemariner said:
Southern Ettalong, Up the mighty lions.
wat team do u play for at SEU (and also to other SEU players)(2 others by my count)...just curious!

RADINHO said:
grecquemariner said:
Southern Ettalong, Up the mighty lions.

Southern ettalong is the most popular so far...
and I would have chosen it if it wasnt for playin for Ourimbah...

hasbeen

And I would have signed for Leeds if I wasn't already playing for Umina ... still, them's the breaks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark