• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WHICH Club will you be playing for this season?

WHICH club will you be playing for if not playing managing?

• Avoca Sharks FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berkeley Vale SC

• Budgewoi SC

• Doyalson Wyee SC

• East Gosford SC

• Gosford City SC

• Gwandalan SC

• Kanwal Warnervale FC

• Kariong United FC

• Kincumber Roos FC

• Killarney District SC

• Mountains District SC

• Ourimbah University FC

• Southern Ettalong FC

• Terrigal United FC

• The Entrance SC

• Toukley Gorokan SC

• Tuggerah United SC

• Umina United SC

• Woy Woy SC

• Wyoming SC

• Wyong Soccer Club

• Central Coast Lightning FC

• Central Coast Thunder FC

• Penang FC

• Other

• Total voters

Kareem

hasbeen said:
And I would have signed for Leeds if I wasn't already playing for Umina ... still, them's the breaks.
wat is ur problem...
i was sayin SEU is my other club- and probably my more involved club (I know admin + hang out there on weekends sometimes)(only go to Ourimbah to train)

Bear

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
And I would have signed for Leeds if I wasn't already playing for Umina ... still, them's the breaks.
wat is ur problem...
i was sayin SEU is my other club- and probably my more involved club (I know admin + hang out there on weekends sometimes)(only go to Ourimbah to train)

Well the thread is called "which club will you be playing for this season" not "which club do you hang out at on weekends"

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
wat is ur problem...

Well the thread is called "which club will you be playing for this season" not "which club do you hang out at on weekends"
lol
please see below
RADINHO said:
Just to Know who and which club you fellow mairnators will be playing OR managing a team in
rest my case

Kareem

aussiecross said:
i wouldnt trust my case on a radinho comment ;)
regardless of whether anything someone may say is true...he made the thread, he makes the rules! FULLSTOP
if the thread is offensive...then it can be closed...but he gets to say wat goes in it- my vote for OUR isntead of SEU was due to rules he made (if my choice maybe i would put down SEU)- but wat I said was valid by his justifications and is really all that matters!

Bear

Funny, you have highlighted in that post the word managing, but in no post have you yet stated that you manage at SEU. Are we the readers supposed to read your mind, or interpret that "hanging out" means you manage there?

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Funny, you have highlighted in that post the word managing, but in no post have you yet stated that you manage at SEU. Are we the readers supposed to read your mind, or interpret that "hanging out" means you manage there?
hmmm...see below
RADINHO said:
but if your both like managing and playing like kareem for two different clubs
not to mention other threads- but hey
I am Coaching SEU u13s!!! one of best group of kids I know (and i dont mean ability wise as in the whole package- attitude, 1/2 of them pretty good ability, good personalities)
anyway
i didnt highlight- i bolded it ;)
in response to readers...
I just thought someone wouldnt weigh into a topic without reading through the thread 1st or at least the 1st post (to know wat the thread was about...if they did they would ahve read that part)

Bear

So, like I said, YOU didnt state that YOU were coaching, as it was RADINHO who said you coached. Oh, and he also DIDNT mention that you coached at SEU, he just said you coached, YOU said you hung out there on weekends, again, are we to read your mind? If you just said in the first place that you coached at SEU and played at OUFC, we wouldnt need this whole thread to be taken off topic, would we now.

hasbeen

Kareem said:
Bearinator said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
wat is ur problem...

lol
please see below
RADINHO said:
Just to Know who and which club you fellow mairnators will be playing OR managing a team in
rest my case
Jeesh ... now I wish I had signed for Leeds ... far less problems there than here ...

RADINHO

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
Bearinator said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
wat is ur problem...

lol
please see below
RADINHO said:
rest my case
Jeesh ... now I wish I had signed for Leeds ... far less problems there than here ...

What is the story with leeds are they going to be promoted to The football league championship or are they still in football league 1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark