• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When will Matty score?

S

soccersensei

Well, it has to come sometime...

SO....When do you think Matty will find the back of the net? Date, game, time.

What will the headlines say when he does?

When: 10th of Feb, Major semi,  83rd minute (when he's most likely to be on :p)

Headline reads: Local Boy Nets in Nick of Time.

(Cut & paste)

When:

Headline reads:

rosko

It was nice to see his strike yesterday, he had plenty on it, good technique, on target.. Just a shame he hit it at Covic

yellowcake

When: (I'm visualising it ;)) 24/02/2008 76th min.

He's been on since the 74th. Tommy P's put one away in the 1st half. We've has to go the long way against Sydney to re-challenge Newcastle after drawing the 2nd leg. Jets fail to score at Homebush today.

Headline reads: Simon stunner secures Championship

S

striker

Matt Simon

When: In his first game at Beijing Olympics

Headline reads: [size=10pt][size=10pt]暗淡西蒙 他的第一个目标为澳洲
[/size][/size]

M

mariners_4_ever

I don't really care when, I just hope I'm there to see it. Hopefully at Blue tongue and he puts it away infront of bay 16. The poor kid deserves a goal or two.

fedelta

At least his shot yesterday was on target. It wasn't a bad shot just went straight to Covic. At least he didn't spray it over the bar.

McGrime

Whenever he does score there is a good chance he will go on with it and score more than 1 on a regular basis.
I have my money on the next game, a header top left hand corner, off a Kwas cross.

CCM-JAM80

Hopefully sooner rather than later ... with luck, it was going to be last week.

The longer the "drought" remains for Simon, the more it will play on his mind - something that isn't good for an up and coming striker looking to make a name for himself.

Wheresdadspants?

I have always said Matty should take a penalty to get the monkey off the back and then the goals will flow. I am not worried it will happen soon and threads like these will no longer exist.

skilbeck

I believe the contrary, a penalty would create too much pressure for him. If he isnt nailing sitters then he wont get a penalty. I believe once he gets a goal he would be eligible for penalties

S

soccersensei

Wheresdadspants? said:
I have always said Matty should take a penalty to get the monkey off the back and then the goals will flow. I am not worried it will happen soon and threads like these will no longer exist.

I'm not worried either! I'm looking forward to it! Which is WHY this thread exists.  :eek:verhead:

My favourite so far is yellowcakes " Simon stunner secures Championship"  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Combined with Bradley's -  GF vs Scum 89th minute  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred