• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Whats The Score? - Ask the CCF thread

offtheball

I like to get along and support the Lightning first grade and 20's. Will the composition of these teams be published this year?

marinermick

Can someone post a list of the new board members?

Congrats to all those who were elected, especially the new ones.

hasbeen

marinermick said:

I wouldn't hold your breath, methinks the CCF posters on this thread are gooooooooooooone ...............

darrensprod

marinermick said:

here you go

Chairman  - Darren Sprod
Director of Finance -  Bernie Carbone     
Director of Registrations -  Colin Smith     
Director of Properties  - Jared Reed
Director of Competitions - Marty McNab
Director of Women's Football -  Cassandra Brewis
Director of Sponsorship and Marketing  - Nathan Byrn
Director of Representative Football - Haydn Appo
Director of Judiciary - Dave Ashe
Director of Coaching and Development -  Kevin Wilson     

marinermick

darrensprod said:
marinermick said:

here you go

Chairman  - Darren Sprod
Director of Finance -  Bernie Carbone      
Director of Registrations -  Colin Smith     
Director of Properties  - Jared Reed
Director of Competitions - Marty McNab
Director of Women's Football -  Cassandra Brewis
Director of Sponsorship and Marketing  - Nathan Byrn
Director of Representative Football - Haydn Appo
Director of Judiciary - Dave Ashe
Director of Coaching and Development -  Kevin Wilson     

Some good names on there with both football and real world smarts.

Now the hard work begins for them.

Good luck sproddy.

geoffjohnson

Just wanted to make a few parting comments on this thread.

Firstly I'd like to thank all those that made this thread possible and used it for what it was intended as. I hope I was able to provide some answers, explanations and clarifications when they were asked for.

I congratulate Darren on his election and wish him and all of the Board every success. I know most of them very well and they are capable, dedicated and passionate about the game with a commitment to succeed and all bring different qualities and attributes to the Board that should stand them in good stead in facing the challenges ahead.

The members have decided on a different direction and after 10 years (7 as Chairman) I know the enormity of the task ahead. During my tenure I saw 5 General Managers, 20 staff, over 50 Directors and over 100 Club Presidents and delegates come and go - most of whom made a positive contribution....and some who's contribution is best not mentioned.

To the thousands of players, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters - keep flying the flag - the code needs each and every one of you to continue to drive the game forward and maintain its rightful position as the premier football code, especially here on the Central Coast.

best wishes

Geoff Johnson

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred