• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What team would you invite

CCM-JAM80

Personally, I wouldn't mind us seeing one of the 'sister clubs' we have ties with, Sheffield Utd for example.

If we are looking for ANY team, AC MILAN easily.

blastbum

Arsenal. Can you imagine Cesc Fabregas lighting up the midfield and Arsne Wenger roaming the touchline at Bluetongue Stadium??? My eyes are glazed just thinking about it.

BAD BULLZ

Fark me we almost look professional...................... i think one day down the track we have to play the dinamo vs someone as the curtain raiser ..................

Hey maybe we could play against the yoof team :p

dru

That team they call the boro.  ;)

Actually if they put Brad jones in goals we might be a chance of winning the game  :p

T

dru said:

Actually if they put Brad jones in goals we might be a chance of wonning the game  :p

Wonning the game??? Is that like winning, but by default???

dru

T said:
dru said:

Actually if they put Brad jones in goals we might be a chance of winning the game  :p

Wonning the game??? Is that like winning, but by default???

Nah it's just missing the i key  :p

LFCMariners

Except that whoever sung it obviously seems to think that United play in Manchester!

Anyway, how's about this?

"F**k Ernie Merrick and the Victory
F**k you Kosmina and Sydney FC
F**k off Joel Griffiths and f**k Newcastle
F**k all you bogans
'Cause Mariners rule!"

Jimmy

BJ said:
Except that whoever sung it obviously seems to think that United play in Manchester!

Anyway, how's about this?

F**k all you bogans
'Cause Mariners rule!"

To a tune, or just mindless yelling? Cause that's all I can imagine out of that.

From the dug out

I remember the Sydney paper when they showed this kid, it was back in 2002.

Tomato sauce all over his face, stud earing, fingered salute, and all at the age of 4, gezz they bread em young over there!

Brings back memories hey! :tv:

Thanks for the thumbs up :thumbup:

Bear

BJ said:
F**k all you bogans
'Cause Mariners rule!"

What the hell is that?

~Floss~

Bear & Jimmy, I think it's to the tune of the chorus from:

From the dug out said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkresBOxnQ

....wouldn't work as a song in the stands IMO though; not enough long, rolling, melodic phrases. i.e. not a recognisable, singable tune.

LFCMariners

Exactly. Would make it as a youtube vid, but for creating atmosphere in the stands we need to keep it simple.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred