• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What team would you invite

midfielder

Now Becks is not coming ..if you could what team would you love to come Bluetounge to play the Mariners me I would love if Liverpool came ..maybe Man U or Barca . No Liverpool is the team I would love to see out here playing in front of the Bay.

The youtube is part of a Danish doco about  Liverpool & Juventus match . I love to see the bay like this  one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfFi-_Hb2A

FFC Mariner

No thanks!

Cars parked in Gosford are in enough danger without filling the place full of hub cap stealing scousers.

:)

Auburn Mariner

1. From Asia, Urawa win hands down

2. For pure football, Real Madrid or Man Utd

3. For a completely wicked, bizarre, full-on spectator experience: Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Boca Juniors or either of the two Glasgow sides

midfielder

Greenpoleffc said:
No thanks!

Cars parked in Gosford are in enough danger without filling the place full of hub cap stealing scousers.

Thats cruel ....... but the truth always hurts

pjennings

midfielder said:
Greenpoleffc said:
No thanks!

Thats cruel ....... but the truth always hurts

I'd vote Liverpool as well. Given the makeup of the team there may be more Spainards that scousers anyway. ;D

Sean

n840091667_909085_9111.jpg

tuftman

Auburn Mariner said:
1. From Asia, Urawa win hands down

2. For pure football, Real Madrid or Man Utd

3. For a completely wicked, bizarre, full-on spectator experience: Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Boca Juniors or either of the two Glasgow sides

the full on spectator experience could probably include most Serie A sides...between Rome Milan and Sicily they have huuuuuuuuge ultras groups and seemed for a while to be making headlines with regularity...Red Star Belgrade/Crvena Zvezda or whatever you wanna call have the most amazing flare shows i've seen i'd probably pay for a ticket just to see that

LFCMariners

I would love to see the Mariners play Liverpool as well- because whoever won I would be stoked!  :eek:verhead: Playing ManUre and losing would make me feel the same way losing to the Scum does.

For a spectator experience then I'd have to say Galatassaray, Celtic or Boca Juniors. I'd add Roma, Lazio or Millwall to that list but I think they'd be better off playing the Scum and teaching them a thing or two.  ;)

mariners4ever

wouldnt mind seeing our english counterparts, grimbsy mariners, other than them, man utd, barcelona, boca juniors or sau paulo

Wombat

Shit I wouldn't fancy 10,000 Millwall fans in BT.  I'd fork out for a Corporate box that day just to keep safe.

I'd like to see us play Leeds United (same colours as us) just to see what level we are at now...i'm tipping we would beat em.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred