• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Six - Local League Thread

TiredLLegs

Wombat said:
Kariong 035B v Woy Woy.

Tired Legs is a decent midfield player who scores long range goals so i'll have my hands full. Plus they have a 6ft 3in "Sweatie" striker.
Could be a tough day at the office but i'm looking forward to it.

2-2 in the end. Not a bad game but we really shouldve put it to bed in the 2nd half. we'll give you more work next time ;)

How good is that pitch? (bloodtree) Nice bunch up there too.

Ted

AA7 - Killarney 1 - Budgewoi 7
(yet another loss and another team implosion)

hilly1981

MAA8

Doyalson 5 def Gosford 2

After sprinting out to a 3-0 lead inside the first 20mins of the game, we fell asleep and let in a goal right on half time and then about 10mins into the 2nd half. 2 late goals sealed the victory and keeps us on top of the table on differential.

priorpeter

hilly1981 said:
MAA8

Doyalson 5 def Gosford 2

After sprinting out to a 3-0 lead inside the first 20mins of the game, we fell asleep and let in a goal right on half time and then about 10mins into the 2nd half. 2 late goals sealed the victory and keeps us on top of the table on differential.

Sand traps ol

Part_Timer

tbh the next 3 weeks are against the "other top teams" garden suburbs, newcastle suns and barnsley.. this will show if we are contenders or pretenders as the coach would say

Wombat

35BS  Kariong 2. 2. Woy Woy.

The big "Sweaty Sock" was out with an acl tear which made life abit easier.

Even game that i felt we should have won but WW put us under the pump massively in last 10mins (we had no subs left after half time) and could easily have nicked it.

Played in as good a spirit as any game between Kariong & Woy Woy can be.  Tired Legs was not as dangerous as usual.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark