• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Six - Local League Thread

Ted

Sat 15th
12A - Sth Ettalong v Killarney @ SEU1 - 1:00
14A - Killarney v Kincumber @ KDS1 - 11:20
35CN - Killarney v Kanwal @ KDS9 - 2:45

Sun 16th
AA7 - Killarney v Budgewoi @ KDS1 - 10:45

Wombat

Kariong 035B v Woy Woy.

Tired Legs is a decent midfield player who scores long range goals so i'll have my hands full. Plus they have a 6ft 3in "Sweatie" striker.
Could be a tough day at the office but i'm looking forward to it.

priorpeter

Doyalo MAA8 v Gosford, 12.30 or something at doyalo.
Gossy has a few lads I used to play indoor with who will prove quite a handful. In saying that, their side has been underperforming this season (or so i'm led to believe)..

trev

priorpeter said:
Gossy has a few lads I used to play indoor with who will prove quite a handful. In saying that, their side has been underperforming this season (or so i'm led to believe)..

yeah they gave us a good run for our money
might pop in after ours we kick off at 9am at budgie (i think) Vsing Entrance

priorpeter

trev said:
priorpeter said:

yeah they could be a handful.
you should turn the entrance over without any trouble, they don't really have anything going for them.

mariners4ever

trev said:
priorpeter said:

1pm trev, field 2

trev

haha wow so many times i have been told the game is at 1pm and yet i still think its at 9 wtf

hilly1981

priorpeter said:

We should beat Gossie but im worried about the injury toll we got going at the moment... might only just have enough players I reckon. At the best 1 sub.

priorpeter

hilly1981 said:
priorpeter said:

We should beat Gossie but im worried about the injury toll we got going at the moment... might only just have enough players I reckon. At the best 1 sub.

They might end up doing us just based on the fact they've got more bodies to throw on. I think we might have that new 'keeper this week though...

Trevvy trev, didn't one bloke from your lot just pick up a lengthy suspension? I seem to recall Harry telling me at the leaguesy on friday something or other... memory is a little hazy though etc.

mariners4ever

priorpeter said:
hilly1981 said:
priorpeter said:

Trevvy trev, didn't one bloke from your lot just pick up a lengthy suspension? I seem to recall Harry telling me at the leaguesy on friday something or other... memory is a little hazy though etc.

your correct in that pete, was confirmed to be 12 weeks, pending possible appeal

Ted

12A  - Sth Ettalong 2 - Killarney 0
14A  - Killarney 4 - Kincumber 0
35CN - Killarney 1 - Kanwal 6

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member