• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Eight - Local League Thread

marinermick

people have to remember that he had a verbal agreement to sign with the mariners but went to the scum instead

this alone makes me spit everytime i hear or utter his name

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yeah?  Ahh that's right, I remember now.

Still, half the bloody socceroos are players I despise - but while they've got the colours of country on, club's irrelevant.

FFC Mariner

marinermick said:
people have to remember that he had a verbal agreement to sign with the mariners but went to the scum instead

/This

A fatwah on him and his offspring

scottmac

Suspended
FFC Mariner said:
marinermick said:

/This

A fatwah on him and his offspring

While he's playing for the roo's? No.

Kareem

gibbsy said:
How does he tarnish the Coast's identity? They obviously offered him a more appealing contract and he took it. Could you be seen as tarnishing Souther Ettalong's identity because you moved to Ourimbah?
???
I'm curious to where you are going with this, so please continue explaining...

Gibbsy

You said he tarnishes the Coast's reputation. If anything he puts us on the map. People wont read "Holland (remember him who dodged the Mariners and joined the Jets, obviously for a better deal) from the Central Coast makes Socceroos squad", they will simply see he is from the coast, which in itself is an advert for us on the Central Coast.
I was just drawing comparisons between his move and yours. hypocrisy?

FFC Mariner

Gibbsy is right Kareem - he doesnt tarnish the CC's reputation because apart from attentive Mariners fans, the rest of Australia wouldnt be aware of the type of person he is (handshake, gives his word, then dogs)

Kareem

fair point FFC...
but my heart wont allow it :p
Basically its like, it's ok as long as nobody knows what a dropkick he is :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members