• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Eight - Local League Thread

bjw

bjw
Just started raining again. All games have been called off for the weekend im pretty sure.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR713.loop.shtml#skip

not looking good..

FFC Mariner

Just checked the CCF website and they have Judas on the front page!

He surely gave up the right to be associated with the Coast when he ratted on us and joined the scum?

Shame CCF

Gibbsy

Well he did grow up on the Central Coast, playing with Budgewoi. So representing your country would be deemed a success to the coast as a whole, perhaps not to one eyed mariners supporters.

Kareem

as far as i am concerned he tarnishes the coast identity! I dont want to be associated with him.
But I suppose anyone that jumps on his bandwagon is a sellout (to a lesser extent), just like him...

Gibbsy

How does he tarnish the Coast's identity? They obviously offered him a more appealing contract and he took it. Could you be seen as tarnishing Souther Ettalong's identity because you moved to Ourimbah?

hasbeen

gibbsy said:
How does he tarnish the Coast's identity? They obviously offered him a more appealing contract and he took it. Could you be seen as tarnishing Souther Ettalong's identity because you moved to Ourimbah?

Tarnish SEU's identity ... how is this possible?

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
as far as i am concerned he tarnishes the coast identity! I dont want to be associated with him.
But I suppose anyone that jumps on his bandwagon is a sellout (to a lesser extent), just like him...

While he is wearing the green and gold he is a product of the coast. Any other colour he's a judas cnut!

What are you going to do in 2014 if he pops up and  provides or scores the goal that gets us throught to the second round? Sit there on your hands? You don't jump on a bandwagon of a national player you drongo. You support whoever is selected.

Even serious would cheer if lolman scored the winner against serbia that got us through to the second round no matter how much he thinks he shouldn't be there.
The same with Judas. Can't stand him, but i will cheer him on as a coastie at the world cup.

marinermick

sun comes out now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh, well, at least none of my team mates were karate chopped in the neck by skillbeck attempting a tackle

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Kareem said:

Yeah, he completely tarnishes the coast's identity.  A local coastie is an utter embarrassment.

I agree, anybody that supports a socceroo is a complete sellout, how dare we.  We should ONLY support our club's players in internationals.

If somebody offers you a contract, you take it,  He's got his career to look after.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred