• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week 4 vs Shitney FC

Yorkshire Mariners FC

This win is a huge credit to Monty. The kids he has brought through are showing they are A-league quality. I thought that was our best starting 11 of the season, with great balance all over the pitch. We could easily have had 3 or 4 more goals too. Hall and Rowles is going to be a great partnership and Miller starting over Roux is a big improvement. Onwards and upwards lads!

Big Al

Mom to Monty and was backed up brilliantly by the players.

Pressing hard and offers early against a side coming off 120 mins midweek and no Brattan to control the midfield was excellent and we scored to take advantage of our dominance.

Then after a couple of nervy moments we controlled the rest of the game and took the tempo out of it and kept them in front of us.

Very professional today

marinermick

Mom to Monty and was backed up brilliantly by the players.

Pressing hard and offers early against a side coming off 120 mins midweek and no Brattan to control the midfield was excellent and we scored to take advantage of our dominance.

Then after a couple of nervy moments we controlled the rest of the game and took the tempo out of it and kept them in front of us.

Very professional today

Professional is the word I keep coming back to as well. One of the most professional performances since the Arnie days.

They were always going to come at us second half but we dictated the half, slowed the game when we needed to and chewed up many minutes getting “injury” treatment. Three minutes time added on gave me the biggest laugh of the night.

Kilsin

Such a great game from the guys and so bloody good to watch it live in my members seat finally!!! Decent crowd for a shitty time late on a Sunday so hopefully closer to 10k next Saturday vs the drive-bys :D

midfielder

Moresche was my MOM toady he presence torn Sydney's shape .... I am also scared to say this but he could be the find of the A_l season across the league.

Miller huge at teh back as was Hall in fact all the backs did well...

Very impressed and next week I hope we tear the Drive Bys apart....

booney

First twenty five minutes were tremendous-excellent pressing and good interchange passing non plussed FC. Miller completely owned King and his cross for Moresche's goal was first class.

Nizzy had a brilliant first half but should have made it three.Rowles and Hall were strong and Steele could be another Stens.

All credit to Monty and the coaching staff for getting the team up for this game.

turbo

Fantastic game and I can’t think of anyone who had a stinker, though I will say Birraz radar wasn’t dialled in to its usual laser focus.

Miller really stepped it up and shaded Roux, I had thought they were relatively even before tonight. Rowles and Hall both solid (Hall much more so than the last few games with nervy starts). Urena strong on the ball and a tidy finish. Nisbet does everything but score.

Would have liked us to press for a 3rd but also appreciate the maturity shown to slow the game down. Though I was worried we might have gotten a bit too casual in spells.

Let’s do it again next week and get Carl a sack for Christmas.

Pirate Pete

Moresche was my MOM toady he presence torn Sydney's shape .... I am also scared to say this but he could be the find of the A_l season across the league.

Miller huge at teh back as was Hall in fact all the backs did well...

Very impressed and next week I hope we tear the Drive Bys apart....
Get whatshisname sacked just before Christmas....
santa.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred