• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We will win the wooden spoon next year!

Wombat

I hope things change but with the current back four and squad in general we will be looking at a battle with Wellington for the Wooden Spoon next year.
Even those tossers a Bling FC look better placed that us for next year.

FFC Mariner

If we go into V5 with that MF, I can easily see us "winning" the wooden spoon.

Love to hear contrary views though

Rowdy

you only start a thread like this AFTER having poor pre-season 09/10 games and not making the Pre Season Cup Fina.

defo NOT after bowing out of the 08/09 finals in the season before & having an 09/10 ACL campaign to come

muppet

cruiser

Bit early to be making predictions like this although I understand the emotional response to a very dissappointing end to the season.

Did I just see AFL on Fox Sports! Swans playing next weekend in the pre season cup! I'm off to redandwhiteonline - see all you in Asia.

nero

I just hope we can somehow scrape into the top 2 of our group in Asia. If we can then management might open the check book.

ryan

This thread is a joke. Next year is season 5 and we make the Grand Final every 2nd year ie season 1 & 3. I am getting very tired of all these pessimistic threads when we have just been in the Finals and will be competing in Asia. Qld on current form may well win the Grand Final but there were positive signs in the second half and with a bit of support I'm sure the lads will have another good season next year

FMMH

Wombat said:
I hope things change but with the current back four and squad in general we will be looking at a battle with Wellington for the Wooden Spoon next year.

you sir, are an idiot!

Gav...

This is crap, we have had a bad month since jedi and we need a few weeks of the field to get some confidence back.

We are getting a couple of recruits for the acl and with a couple of more for V5 we should be back on track.

Anyways the AFL is back and go the mighty Kangaroos and ill see you all at the ACL.

FMMH said:
Wombat said:

you sir, are an idiot!

No mate, he's just stating the bloody obvious!

LFCMariners

Lord- this place has more emo's than a My Chemical Romance concert! In the short history of the A-League, we have had the best Premiership defence of ANY side. At least we made the finals unlike the Scum, who we also didn't lose to all season.

The boys put in an effort last night unlike the previous couple of weeks. Just get some fresh talent in that side, let confidence build and we can give Asia a shake-up!

FFC Mariner

Trouble is, we cant get anyone new for Asia except Kwas, Huke, Rizzo and the 3 NYL kids.

Elrich is supposed to be fit and Owens contract doesnt expire until June (I think)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred