• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

'Vukovic gobbled up by Turkey'

neverwozza

I wonder if CCM will demand cleared funds before they release a player again. I know Con up the road drives a hard bargain and being a business operator would have dealt with his fair share of shonks and I think he has done very well in the transfer market. I'm a small business operator and I doen't consider myself paid until the cheque is in the bank and cleared. Does anyone know what the transfer fee was supposed to be?

Deej

I wonder if CCM will demand cleared funds before they release a player again. I know Con up the road drives a hard bargain and being a business operator would have dealt with his fair share of shonks and I think he has done very well in the transfer market. I'm a small business operator and I doen't consider myself paid until the cheque is in the bank and cleared. Does anyone know what the transfer fee was supposed to be?

Club were in a difficult position, the player wanted to go so he could try and enhance his career and with the season so close we had to move quickly for a replacement, the club did the right thing by Danny but now see themselves in this position.

Danny has found a new club a little closer to home for the next year anyway.

cruiser

Typically, I've been out of touch with Mariners news - too focussed on the Swans/AFL at this time of year. I have watched the 3 games played so far and just assumed that Vukovic was out with an injury. I nearly fell off the sofa when I heard on the news today that he had signed with the Nix. Came here for more info and now I know. What a crappy thing to happen to him. Danny is one of my all time favourite Mariners and I'm so sorry he cant come back to us. I for one will let him know how much we truly respect him when we play them at home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred