• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Troisi Part of Trio Released by Newcastle

Part_Timer

Kareem said:
aussiecross said:
RADINHO said:
we should try get troisi or patafta both hot talent yet we stick with the rubbish that comes out of youth academy

because of jack ass comments like that
so what- mkae fun and insult a 14 year old? You really should use the freakin brain you have got and keep it to yourself loser!

you are very mis informed mate....his comment is a jackass comment not once do i insult him..i have  a brain thats why i dont come on forums running my mouth...and to keep it to myself would be a joke as im on a public forum to exchange opinions...epic........................fail

priorpeter

keensy said:
f**king hell, have a glass of toughen up princess and cop smartass comments on the chin. Its a forum people are always going to take the piss out of others....and you have made yourself an easy target

Amen to that!!

T

Kareem said:
aussiecross said:
RADINHO said:
we should try get troisi or patafta both hot talent yet we stick with the rubbish that comes out of youth academy

because of jack ass comments like that
so what- mkae fun and insult a 14 year old? You really should use the freakin brain you have got and keep it to yourself loser!

I find it interesting that the comments are coming from a range of ppl, aimed against the same 2 people. Shouldn't that tell you something??
Maybe if you actually listened to what those people, most of whom are older and in some cases wiser, you could possibly find something slightly intelligent to say. Calling someone a loser is a great way to show everyone just how mature you are... what next "I know you are So what am I"???

T

And now back on topic..... If Troisi can pick up another contract OS than I can't see him coming back to Aus.

thomas477

Greenpoleffc said:
Better than being in-bred

Boom Tish

(sorry mate you sort of walked into that one)

All good, i can take some banter :)

I reckon troisi will either try mainland europe or go to a CCC club

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred