• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

TOTAL FOOTBALL, TOTAL CRAP

Deej

dibo said:
i reckon slower might be the go, unless we do a quick angry one and a slow happy one.

angry - as above

happy -

we are coasties
we are coasties
we are coasties
by the sea

always singing
always winning
we are coasties
by the sea

???

lol fkn hell we may as well just sing YMCA...gay gay gay :)

serious14

Timmyv said:
The best part was about me right at the end of the show about giving it to your lads after they scored.

You mean, the part where Andy Harper laughed at you because you cheered for us??

ROFLMAO at you.

Omni

Andy Harper did make some sort of a geeze I'm an arse comment reminding everyone who he predicted to come eighth and admitting that he was wrong.

As for that A-League Finals ad, that's the FFA not fox, and I actually like it, Queensland should feel pretty hard done by though!
Unless you mean the Fox Sports "this week in the Hyundai A-League" ad, in that case they usually show more of the home team.

jaypee

What was the go with Slater last night bitching about everything

Bitched about the Beeks comment about training and playing
Bitched about the fact he lost money (whats with that anyway - did he have money in one of the old NSL clubs?)
Bitched about where the final was
Bitched about the Sunday games

Is it that time of the month (No disrespect intended for the ladies out there)

kevrenor

jaypee said:

Bitched about the fact he lost money (whats with that anyway - did he have money in one of the old NSL clubs?)
He's just a bitch!

Slater and Arnold lost big money (maybe 6 figures) sinking it into Northern Spirit FC - conned by Remo Nogorotto (among others) who just happens to work for the Jets now! Go figure!?

jaypee

kevrenor said:
jaypee said:

He's just a bitch!

Slater and Arnold lost big money (maybe 6 figures) sinking it into Northern Spirit FC - conned by Remo Nogorotto (among others) who just happens to work for the Jets now! Go figure!?

Ahhh and Lawrie was coach - so whats his opinion of Lawrie
Also a number of our boys played with him so thats interesting

I never really liked him - even as a player. I remember the dummy spit he did when we were trying to qualify one year for the World Cup. If my memory is correct he walked out on the team. What a NOB.

Harper is just a goose. Can not believe this guy gets a run on our TV's

Fact is - look at where these guys live - all in Sydney. Now, any wonder they are so biased?

kevrenor

jaypee said:
kevrenor said:
jaypee said:
He's just a bitch!

Ahhh and Lawrie was coach - so whats his opinion of Lawrie
Also a number of our boys played with him so thats interesting

No it was in one of the early seasons - Arnie was player coach.  Lawrie came in seasons 6 & 7 (?) and was at Parramatta Power.
The only player who may have been there with Slater as player may be Hutch. Wilko and Osman were in Youth League then.
Ursus, Sacko, whoever .. can you help me out here?

Ursus

I think when Slater was involved Hutch was with Lowie. I think Ossie and Wilko were too young for the youth side then.
Slater and Arnie did there dough at least 2 or 3 years before Lawrie I think while Remo was there but before Rangers involvement.
Remo is probably the only one still around for Robbie to hate.

jaypee

I know slater lives on the North Shore so I can only assume he didn't blow all his money.

He is obviously still very bitter about it and it shows. It was a very unprofessional rant last night (yes I know captain obvious).

Thanks guys

fish

DJ said:
dibo said:
i reckon slower might be the go, unless we do a quick angry one and a slow happy one.

angry - as above

happy -

we are coasties
we are coasties
we are coasties
by the sea

always singing
always winning
we are coasties
by the sea

???

lol fkn hell we may as well just sing YMCA...gay gay gay :)

it works the way they sing it .Why do always have a desire to change songs DIbo??

Andy

thomas477 said:
I am hoping for more ccm fans than a mini bus full, i got that idea from ya coach

I thought you were alright at first, but now your just a dick!

Go away you inbred, novocastrian bogan.

P

Pete

Well, finally Slater has opened upa  bit about his lost money & the Spirit connection.

Rangers took them over, right, and Fergie is an old boy from the Rangers? If it's all Remo's fault while he was at the helm why doesn't Slater hate the Jets? (Probably too scared to say anything scandalous I guess).

As luck would have it the other night, I saw a Late Night Legends on ABC 2 that featured the Australian Bicentennial Gold Cup match Australia vs. Argentina. While some of the ref's decisions were dodgy, Aust. ended up winning 4 -1! Yankos grabbed a double. Slater was a sub, not used.

After the match Frank Arok was being interviewed and players were in the background.

Obviously, those who played were being asked for interviews and the like, and were the centre of attention. They were easily to recognise being in shorts and shirts on a July winter's night.

I saw Slater [in the background] take off his track suit and stand around in his playing strip, even loosening the shorts tie a bit. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, was he going to drop his daks and start undressing or what? Recognising it as Slater, I was half hoping he would have started up some self loving  :naughty: which would have been a scream.

Then I realised that no one in the media or well wishers was going up to him while he was in his tracksuit, but he must have wanted some of that lovin' as he stripped down to look like he had been on the field! What a wanker. :vomit:

I can't think of any other reason why he'd do that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred