• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

TOTAL FOOTBALL, TOTAL CRAP

lensman

??? ??? ???

Total football is so anti Central Coast! It took Mike Cockrill to congratulate us for the Premiers Plate after Andy and Robbie had already had a bit to say.

The finals add they ran is more paperaeroplanes than us, even though we are the champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will this bias coverage ever end and give us credit, and to say we are only in the finals due to Aloisi, what a load of crap.

serious14

Hehehe, I totally understand...... I watched it when I got home from work on the IQ box, and I timed 11 minutes of coverage in regards to the Sydney/QLD game, and 3 minutes for us.  And Alex Brosque for Goal of the Week??    GOT to be kidding me.

Timmyv

The best part was about me right at the end of the show about giving it to your lads after they scored.

Atomic

Timmyv said:
The best part was about me right at the end of the show about giving it to your lads after they scored.

What???  :vhappy: Instead of putting ramdom words together, try using sentences.

~Floss~

lensman said:
??? ??? ???

Total football is so anti Central Coast! It took Mike Cockrill to congratulate us for the Premiers Plate after Andy and Robbie had already had a bit to say.

The finals add they ran is more paperaeroplanes than us, even though we are the champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will this bias coverage ever end and give us credit, and to say we are only in the finals due to Aloisi, what a load of crap.
Meh.

I think the boys get better results when the media refuse to acknowledge it.

Tipped to come last, it took being on top for more than half the season before these guys gave any credit to the club, players and management.

With the 3-week slump they returned to their old attitudes and the boys proved 'em wrong by doing the job needed to win the Prem.... but only under the pressure of being touted as underdogs.

dibo

lensman said:
??? ??? ???

When will this biased coverage ever end and give us credit, and to say we are only in the finals due to Aloisi, what a load of crap.

aloisi's certainly helped, but surely that's something for which we should be getting bouquets, not brickbats.

f**k them all if they don't think we deserve it, f**k them all if they think we'll choke. we won't be winning the title to impress them or make them feel good, we'll win the title for us thanks very much.

mariners4ever

just watched total football on the foxsports website and i heard this

harper saying that sundays game was the MINOR SEMI , then to have mike to correct him

and

then mike saying 26 000 will be at the game on sunday which will be made up of 25 500 scum supporters and 500 mariners fans

F@%KING DISGRACE

~Floss~

It's actually quite surprising the number of ppl I know who regularly attend CCM home games but won't go to Newcastle.

I think that says a lot about their opinion of Newcastle more than anything.

Deej

mariners4ever said:

harper saying that sundays game was the MINOR SEMI , then to have mike to correct him

and

then mike saying 26 000 will be at the game on sunday which will be made up of 25 500 scum supporters and 500 mariners fans

F@%KING DISGRACE

f**k em - really who gives a f**k, the so called football experts know sweet FA!

perhaps we should start singing :

No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast!

(yes I know it's Millwalls chant)

Chimmi

Can't help but wonder if they are just saying that to get us to fire up? Why do they think we will only bring 500 to a MAJOR semi?

mariners4ever

DJ said:
mariners4ever said:

and

F@%KING DISGRACE

f**k em - really who gives a f**k, the so called football experts know sweet FA!

perhaps we should start singing :

No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast!

(yes I know it's Millwalls chant)

YES i love it DJ

fedelta

What a surprise..John Kosmina on Total Football
Why don't they call it f*cking SFCTV!
F*cking bunch of fools
F*ck em, we will the A-League and they can eat shit.  ;D

Atomic

I see Kossie's plan is working. I'm sure he just says things (like his comment about Aloisi) to piss us off and shift our focus from being Champions to hating SFC. Don't fall for it folks.

FFC Mariner

No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast

Love it

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast

Love it

scarves up bitchaz

Deej

dibo said:
Greenpoleffc said:
No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast

Love it

scarves up bitchaz

No one likes us!
No one likes us!
No one likes us!
We dont care,
We're the Mariners,
super Mariners,
We're the Mariners,
from the Coast

dibo

i reckon slower might be the go, unless we do a quick angry one and a slow happy one.

angry - as above

happy -

we are coasties
we are coasties
we are coasties
by the sea

always singing
always winning
we are coasties
by the sea

???

Online statistics