• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

TOTAL FOOTBALL, TOTAL CRAP

fish

Its disgarceful, the easiest option is not to watch or watch with the mute activated and when the football highlights start  maybe turn it on?

Harper, Im coming for you c**t !!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

How good was the reference to the chanting on Saturday night by Mike Cockerill

Harper: "Congratulations Central Coast....... blah blah blah... even though I picked you to come last"

Cockerill: "Which they reminded you of on Saturday"

Harper then holds up his finger and tells Cockerill to Sssh.

Love it. :thumbup:

B

bakery5

got to love Harper when he said the mariners were going gang busters. Also last week he said Queensland title hopes were falling faster than the sub-prime mortgage market :tv:

Bristol Rover

Hey guys, I just listened to Lawrie's rendition of 'Down Under" and wondered if the marinators could put a spin on that song and turn it into a chant? Something like...
WE COME FROM THE CENTRAL COAST
AND IT'S OUR MARINERS WE LOVE MOST
CAN'T YOU HEAR CAN'T YOU HEAR US SINGING?
THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE MARINERS WINNING

..... or something along those lines, just a thought!

Ursus

kevrenor said:
jaypee said:
kevrenor said:
jaypee said:
What was the go with Slater last night bitching about everything
He's just a bitch!

Slater and Arnold lost big money (maybe 6 figures) sinking it into Northern Spirit FC - conned by Remo Nogorotto (among others) who just happens to work for the Jets now! Go figure!?

Ahhh and Lawrie was coach - so whats his opinion of Lawrie
Also a number of our boys played with him so thats interesting

No it was in one of the early seasons - Arnie was player coach.  Lawrie came in seasons 6 & 7 (?) and was at Parramatta Power.
The only player who may have been there with Slater as player may be Hutch. Wilko and Osman were in Youth League then.
Ursus, Sacko, whoever .. can you help me out here?

There is a copy of an old programme Canberra v Spirit 1999 on the Sydney unofficial. There are no current CCM names with Spirit, but with Slater and Arnie there was Grffiths x 2, Ryan and Adam, Matthew Bingley, Mark Rudan and Ian Crook. While lining up for Cosmos would you believe was Nick Mrdja.

Ahh, the good old days.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
fish said:
Its disgarceful, the easiest option is not to watch or watch with the mute activated and when the football highlights start  maybe turn it on?

Harper, Im coming for you c**t !!!!!!!!!!!

:popo: AND A****EHOLE while FISH is balmain folk dancing on that pointy f***n head of yours ya , i'll be kickin the bejeezus outta that ignoramus Robbie F****G Slater  :popo:

I wish someone would hurry up and clone martin tyler  :thumbup:

AUFC_fan

lensman said:
??? ??? ???

Total football is so anti Central Coast! It took Mike Cockrill to congratulate us for the Premiers Plate after Andy and Robbie had already had a bit to say.

The finals add they ran is more paperaeroplanes than us, even though we are the champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will this bias coverage ever end and give us credit, and to say we are only in the finals due to Aloisi, what a load of crap.

I agree  there so bloody pro sydney and melbourne.  i hate the fox sports commentators. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred